Review4Review Send me your review of my channel, I'll review yours!

Lightskin ProductionYT

Freedom! Member
Sep 14, 2016
YouTube
Hey man, hows it going! Your channel banner is okay, but i think it can be approved just a bit, and maybe your profile pic too!. I really enjoy your thumbnails, they're nice! Keep up the good work!

ExpensiveGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 24, 2016
YouTube
Hi ExpensiveGaming I have watch your channel and videos. I think your content are nice but when you record there are black lines in the top and the bottom. Another one is that I think you could improve your thumbnails more? But the thumbnail is ok :)
Xiao! I love your channel and your thumbnail is on point! But I got 2 things I don't really like. First one is an easy fix; the quality just seems stretched out. Secondly, your channel trailer doesn't really tell me what your channel is about. Typically in a channel trailer you don't add in your intro, and in your case, you added a ton of just random intros. Another thing is that you don't use your voice; I don't know if this is like the whole theme of your channel, but I would suggest adding in your voice! Oh, please make tutorials on yourthumbnails! Your doing great!

ExpensiveGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 24, 2016
YouTube
Hey man, hows it going! Your channel banner is okay, but i think it can be approved just a bit, and maybe your profile pic too!. I really enjoy your thumbnails, they're nice! Keep up the good work!
Hello lightskin! Thanks for your feedback! And about your channel, I'd suggest adding in a channel trailer, and maybe some music in the background of yours.

ExpensiveGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 24, 2016
YouTube
Check us out plz. Also cool minecraft videos but I probably have to agree with Lightskin Productions, you need a bit more work on your banner and profile pic. But who are we to judge lawlz.
Thanks for the feedback! BluEdge, I think your channel is great, but I saw a lot of echo in your last video. Maybe check on your recording software and try to remove it somehow. Oh and also, something I'd suggest doing is an activity test, you seem to get a lot of views but with not as many likes. maybe encourage your viewers to do so.

Reactions: BluEdge Chekpoint

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Thanks for the feedback! BluEdge, I think your channel is great, but I saw a lot of echo in your last video. Maybe check on your recording software and try to remove it somehow. Oh and also, something I'd suggest doing is an activity test, you seem to get a lot of views but with not as many likes. maybe encourage your viewers to do so.

Yea we are always getting technical audio problems its terrible. And yea we get the views but we don't see any likes nor comments. I would rather see those than the views. Ehhhh what can you do I guess?

- Maes

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 16, 2016
United Arab Emirates
YouTube
Hai Expensive, I saw your Channel and i think your Banner and Profile Pic are too Simple and cheap put some work on them and make them look expensive. Add a Channel Trailers and Some links to other website on your Banner Links. Good Channel btw~