Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 20, 2015
YouTube
ShadowBoomie
Your name: Aaron
(Optional) Where are you from?: Ontario
(Optional) How old are you?: 12 soon to be 13
How did you find Freedom!? I heard about it from my friends.
What made you join our forums?: I saw how many amazing people were on freedom! and I really wanted to be a part of them and so I did. And it was such a good idea!
What are your hobbies?: Graphics, Acting and Practicing my Backflip xD
What is your favorite food? i have no idea it changes like every week ;3
Why did you start YouTube? Because I always wanted to have people enjoy my videos and be happy because of them.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? to become an actor :D
What kind of channel do you run?: Graphics
What kind of content do you upload? Speedarts
When do you upload?: Whenever i make a banner ;3

Okay now im just going to randomly write xD

First of all i have to say this to anyone i meet, I love Elvis Presley and you cant imagine how much memorabilia i have I personally believe I am one of the biggest Elvis fans ever, although i cant spend too much money on Elvis things i just know you dont need that to like something. xD I dont think that made much sense lol

Ive always loved making people happy, When i found out about freedom I was very happy because I saw so many amazing people on here and they seemed to love it! When i joined freedom for the first time i had like 20 subscribers and since ive joined ive gained over 400 subscribers :) And its all thanks to the freedom family :D Thats pretty much all i know what to write right now, thanks for reading and Good Luck with all your channels!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to freedom :)

Dam for 12 years old , your amazing at graphics , I'm 19 and I suck xD keep up the good work !

Reactions: ShadowBoom

Armando Herrera

Oct 6, 2015
YouTube
Your name: Aaron
(Optional) Where are you from?: Ontario
(Optional) How old are you?: 12 soon to be 13
How did you find Freedom!? I heard about it from my friends.
What made you join our forums?: I saw how many amazing people were on freedom! and I really wanted to be a part of them and so I did. And it was such a good idea!
What are your hobbies?: Graphics, Acting and Practicing my Backflip xD
What is your favorite food? i have no idea it changes like every week ;3
Why did you start YouTube? Because I always wanted to have people enjoy my videos and be happy because of them.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? to become an actor :D
What kind of channel do you run?: Graphics
What kind of content do you upload? Speedarts
When do you upload?: Whenever i make a banner ;3

Okay now im just going to randomly write xD

First of all i have to say this to anyone i meet, I love Elvis Presley and you cant imagine how much memorabilia i have I personally believe I am one of the biggest Elvis fans ever, although i cant spend too much money on Elvis things i just know you dont need that to like something. xD I dont think that made much sense lol

Ive always loved making people happy, When i found out about freedom I was very happy because I saw so many amazing people on here and they seemed to love it! When i joined freedom for the first time i had like 20 subscribers and since ive joined ive gained over 400 subscribers :) And its all thanks to the freedom family :D Thats pretty much all i know what to write right now, thanks for reading and Good Luck with all your channels!
awesome channel bro! welcome to the forum dude :)

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

awesome - I am also from ontario! :)