Gaming Shepard here

Broken Shepard

New User
Jul 20, 2017
YouTube
BrokenShepard
What up its the Broken Shepard, first off I never really know what to say or I don't think most people do. I would say I don't like being put on the spot but I make videos and well its the same thing. So I guess I can start with been doing youtube since mw3 and have had different channels focusing on different things. So next I guess I will tell you my hobbies, which include graphics, music, and editing. I tend to live a dull life outside of recording, I work 40 hours as a meat clerk. 3rd I am a huge star wars nerd if i see it I want it. That sums it up I guess. Also nice to finally be part of this.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
What up its the Broken Shepard, first off I never really know what to say or I don't think most people do. I would say I don't like being put on the spot but I make videos and well its the same thing. So I guess I can start with been doing youtube since mw3 and have had different channels focusing on different things. So next I guess I will tell you my hobbies, which include graphics, music, and editing. I tend to live a dull life outside of recording, I work 40 hours as a meat clerk. 3rd I am a huge star wars nerd if i see it I want it. That sums it up I guess. Also nice to finally be part of this.
Welcome to the Community :)

If you have experience with Graphics then maybe you can help out with GFX? Many people have use for skilled people :)

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Welcome Broken Shepard to Freedom Family...Its really nice to know ur hobbies one of which is GFX which I do too sometimes...I would say I am decent in it but it would be nice if u would share some of ur work here in the forums
I hope u have a great time knowing people

Xellz

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2017
YouTube
DJ_Xellz
Welcome to the forums, I'm new here as well :p I'll for sure check out your channel and if I like what you post, I'll subscribe :)