Gaming Shoot and Scoot

Shoot and Scoot

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hey guys! This is my first post here, but we recently got picked up by Freedom, and just want to stop in and introduce ourselves. We're a duo comedy gaming channel, we play literally any games we can get our hands on. From PC, XB1, PS4, and even Virtual Reality Gaming!! We want to expand, work with others, collaborate, everything! So if you guys think you would be interested, or have any further questions about our channel, or collabs or anything, just let us know!! Thanks!
~Scoot

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey guys! This is my first post here, but we recently got picked up by Freedom, and just want to stop in and introduce ourselves. We're a duo comedy gaming channel, we play literally any games we can get our hands on. From PC, XB1, PS4, and even Virtual Reality Gaming!! We want to expand, work with others, collaborate, everything! So if you guys think you would be interested, or have any further questions about our channel, or collabs or anything, just let us know!! Thanks!
~Scoot
I love duo channels! Will check out your channel soon! Good job on the intro by the way...xD

Reactions: Shoot and Scoot

Shoot and Scoot

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hello best friend,welcome to the community.Hope you having a great time here,best of luck for what you want to do in your life :)
Thank you!![DOUBLEPOST=1484714028][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to freedom!
What games are your favourite?
We love weird games that piss us off honestly xD But the whole channel came to be from old Call of Duty Tournaments![DOUBLEPOST=1484714061][/DOUBLEPOST]
I love duo channels! Will check out your channel soon! Good job on the intro by the way...xD
Sweet!! Thank you, it's an interesting channel to say the least! lol[DOUBLEPOST=1484714223][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to Freedom! :D
It would be lovely to hear a little more about yourself.
I wish you all the best for your channel! :D and I look forward to seeing you around the forum. (y) (Y)
We are just two dudes who decided we hated the outdoors, and wanted to spend as much time inside playing video games as possible! xD But we just really love gaming, and making videos! Definitely want it to become a career, I mean who doesn't want to play games and create videos for a living? We have a cool surprise coming up for us that we can't wait to share so be sure to subscribe and see what that amazing surprise will be! :D