Should I do COD, etc gaming videos? SUGGESTIONS PLS

Swapnil Bapat

Rising User
Jun 8, 2016
YouTube
So I'm new to making YouTube videos. I love making high quality content. I was wondering if y'all had any suggestion on what type of videos I could possibly make. I have a lot of ideas already but looking for something that you guys and the public may actually want to watch. Gaming? Montages? Gameplay commentary? Vlogs on topics? Go on, shoot

Shaked_Mrgaming

New User
Jun 8, 2016
I think that Call of duty is a really good game and it is really fun to watch but there is so many CoD players out there so its really hard
to succeed
but go ahead try it

Reactions: Swapnil Bapat

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
So I'm new to making YouTube videos. I love making high quality content. I was wondering if y'all had any suggestion on what type of videos I could possibly make. I have a lot of ideas already but looking for something that you guys and the public may actually want to watch. Gaming? Montages? Gameplay commentary? Vlogs on topics? Go on, shoot
Well seeing the fact you already have some ideas i'd say go for it. If your going for a gaming channel then montages and gameplay with commentary are the way to go ;)

Rebel Skeptik

Rising User
Jun 8, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
I've done it, a video Call of Duty'ing... BOIII. I think it's really f'in fun, but like someone said before, a lot of people are already doing it... And even if you wait and buy the game as soon as it is released, already a lot of channels with lots of subscribers doing it and you always will have a lot of competition... Anyway, check out mine, maybe you could have some ideas from it, hope so :)

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
I'd say do all of the above, commentaries, montages, etc. Your channel is your experience man that you want to share so so as you want and people will watch :)

boomExpert

Rising User
Jun 8, 2016
Experiment with few ideas that u have...see what u like doing the most...maybe see whats the replay from peps...get some humor in it thats allways a good thing...

Swapnil Bapat

Rising User
Jun 8, 2016
YouTube
I've done it, a video Call of Duty'ing... BOIII. I think it's really f'in fun, but like someone said before, a lot of people are already doing it... And even if you wait and buy the game as soon as it is released, already a lot of channels with lots of subscribers doing it and you always will have a lot of competition... Anyway, check out mine, maybe you could have some ideas from it, hope so :)

Thanks for the help!