Tips & Tricks Should I Monitor my Comments Strictly?

What do you do with channel advertisers?

• Delete / Hide User

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Ignore

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Ask why they do this

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Respond

• Check out channel

• Total voters

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
As all of you might know some people love advertising on other people's channel. Should I delete all advertisements in my comments that have nothing to do with my videos, channel or even me? Should I limit who I get rid of such as anyone bigger than me. When this happens I only feel like I getting stepped on because they're bigger than me, and why do they even need to do this? I would like to know what you do with these kind of comments.

PostalPort

Rising User
Freedom! Member
What I tend to do is the people who are like "great video! subscribe" don't actually have them feelings about the video I believe that they are just saying that so you keep the comment as it sounds nice and positive but you have to ask yourself, what was their purpose for commenting on the video either a) show their support for you or b) advertise their channel. In my Opinion i believe that 99 times out of 100 is B. Just remove the comment don't ban them or anything and leave it as that, if you get known for having advertisers like that on your channel then more will comment like that, however, if you are known for removing them comments a lot of people won't even bother commenting, to be honest.

I am curious as to what you think? Do you agree with me on this?

All the best man
- PostalPort

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
What I tend to do is the people who are like "great video! subscribe" don't actually have them feelings about the video I believe that they are just saying that so you keep the comment as it sounds nice and positive but you have to ask yourself, what was their purpose for commenting on the video either a) show their support for you or b) advertise their channel. In my Opinion i believe that 99 times out of 100 is B. Just remove the comment don't ban them or anything and leave it as that, if you get known for having advertisers like that on your channel then more will comment like that, however, if you are known for removing them comments a lot of people won't even bother commenting, to be honest.

I am curious as to what you think? Do you agree with me on this?

All the best man
- PostalPort
Yeah I do agree with you that some people are just lying to get on the good side of you and you never know if they truly like a video unless they are a very active member in your community.