VR Shoutout/Community Project!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey fellow members.

As some may know i have a facebook page called The Gaming Company (388 Likes) and recently started one on Google+ under the same name.

Now to help others out i want to start a project where i will promote your Video's, Artwork, Banners and such on both pages.

What do i need:
- A link to your vid or Image
- A small description to post with it.

As this is going to start as a project i can't promise you wil gain vieuws or subs but i can at least try to help out this way.

(Optional) if you like and share the page to recieve more likes we can reach a larger audience.

If your interested then leave a comment and i'll make a post:

FB: https://m.facebook.com/Th3GamingCompany

Google+: https://plus.google.com/100400566236209740012

Last edited:
Reactions: SacredEdge

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Here is my most recent video of "The Curious Expedition"

Shared the video on both pages. A optional requist by liking and sharing the FB page we can reach a larger audience thus helping in promotion. I can also promote made thumbnails and banners for those interested with credit to your channel.

Thanks for replying and good luck with your channel :)

Musical Anti Hero

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 21, 2014
Ontario, Canada
YouTube
TheMusiAH
Sure, I'd love to get in on this.

Welcome to the unscripted Angry Rants, where we take an aspect of recent gaming news and put it under the microscope to dissect it. This time the Musical Anti hero gives into his hate with Star Wars Battlefront (EA) and how it's trashed the concept of Battlefront and turned it into BattleCOD.

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Sure, I'd love to get in on this.

Welcome to the unscripted Angry Rants, where we take an aspect of recent gaming news and put it under the microscope to dissect it. This time the Musical Anti hero gives into his hate with Star Wars Battlefront (EA) and how it's trashed the concept of Battlefront and turned it into BattleCOD.
Shared the video on both pages mate :)

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Here is a link to my one of my latest videos, showing the fifth scenario mission in Rainbow Six Siege -

If your ever stuck for videos please feel free to use any of the ones on my channel, not saying you will need it as I already had a look at your community and you see to already have quite a few videos / links up. Likewise feel free to contact me on YouTube if you want a shout-out or something like that.

ravenclaw

Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2015
australia
YouTube
Hey twighlight ill join the pages, id like to share my hunter guide to the world :)

This is my survival hunter pvp guide for patch 6.2 on World Of Warcraft. it goes over everything from gear to rotation.

cheers
Raven

GodsSon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
U.S.A.
YouTube
ThisIsGodsSon
Hey fellow members.

As some may know i have a facebook page called The Gaming Company (388 Likes) and recently started one on Google+ under the same name.

Now to help others out i want to start a project where i will promote your Video's, Artwork, Banners and such on both pages.

What do i need:
- A link to your vid or Image
- A small description to post with it.

As this is going to start as a project i can't promise you wil gain vieuws or subs but i can at least try to help out this way.

(Optional) if you like and share the page to recieve more likes we can reach a larger audience.

If your interested then leave a comment and i'll make a post:

FB: https://m.facebook.com/Th3GamingCompany

Google+: https://plus.google.com/100400566236209740012
I am interested indeed.

Description: Has Kanye West lost his mind? or is he doing the right thing?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thanks for the replies. Along the day i will post them and quote when it is done, note that i only promote GAMING video's and Artwork like banners as my community page is about Gaming.[DOUBLEPOST=1450152921][/DOUBLEPOST]
Here is a link to my one of my latest videos, showing the fifth scenario mission in Rainbow Six Siege -

If your ever stuck for videos please feel free to use any of the ones on my channel, not saying you will need it as I already had a look at your community and you see to already have quite a few videos / links up. Likewise feel free to contact me on YouTube if you want a shout-out or something like that.
Thanks for the reply, made a post on both pages. Hope it helps! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1450159041][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey twighlight ill join the pages, id like to share my hunter guide to the world :)

This is my survival hunter pvp guide for patch 6.2 on World Of Warcraft. it goes over everything from gear to rotation.

cheers
Raven
Hey Raven, thanks for helping out. Promoted your video on both pages mate :)[DOUBLEPOST=1450159197][/DOUBLEPOST]@Ashir Khan and @GodsSon Note that my page(s) are about Gaming and thus i only promote gaming related video's, Thumbnails and Banners.

If you have gaming content then feel free to share so i can promote the video.

Last edited:

GodsSon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
U.S.A.
YouTube
ThisIsGodsSon
Thanks for the replies. Along the day i will post them and quote when it is done, note that i only promote GAMING video's and Artwork like banners as my community page is about Gaming.[DOUBLEPOST=1450152921][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks for the reply, made a post on both pages. Hope it helps! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1450159041][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Raven, thanks for helping out. Promoted your video on both pages mate :)[DOUBLEPOST=1450159197][/DOUBLEPOST]@Ashir Khan and @GodsSon Note that my page(s) are about Gaming and thus i only promote gaming related video's, Thumbnails and Banners.

If you have gaming content then feel free to share so i can promote the video.
Yes sir. It's fine. I look forward to your promotion of other gaming channels. Rainbow Six Siege just came out. I remembered when it was Patriots. Then Mr. Clancy died. Kind of off topic, but yea haha.

Godbless - GS

SacredEdge

Freedom! Member
Sep 21, 2015
Japan
YouTube
Heya bro :D
Does your fans in your FB page excited to the new dissidia?

PS: i might upload another gameplay featuring other characters in sunday :D

The description:
Will team ninja ever import this masterpiece to this country? Or atlease release the console version of this?