PC SiliconGaming now recruiting! - ACCEPTING NEARLY EVERYONE

Matt B (M4ttb11)

Rising User
Jan 15, 2015
YouTube
Heyy!

SiliconGaming are a YouTube community/group
who are willing to accept a load of members. We discuss YouTube, share our videos to the group (in a seperate chat in a non-spammy way, we're against spam), collab with other members in the group, and are planning to expand to a YouTube channel and upload member's videos for publicity and constructive criticism, in the very near future (a few weeks, at the most). As I mentioned before we are open to nearly everyone, however there is some basic acceptance criteria that must be met.

Must be/have:
-Above 14y/o (with the exception of deep voice)
-Good quality mic
-No background noise
-Decent PC (or do not complain about lag)
-Funny.

If all the criteria is met, please fill out the form below:
--------------------------------

YouTube name:
Channel link (If you've already set it up with Freedom! Forums, put "N/A"):
Games (if a lot, put your top 5 games):
Skype (must have):

The SiliconGaming community/group is planning to grow and grow, and so could be a big opportunity for you and your channel. Feel free to ask any questions along with your survey, and if you meet the criteria and replied with your survey, expect a Skype contact request by me, accept it, then you will be added to the group chat and video posting chat, and you can talk and collab with the other members to your heart's content.

Thanks for your time, I look forward to meeting you all! ;)

Last edited:

Matt B (M4ttb11)

Rising User
Jan 15, 2015
YouTube
Subscriber count: 64
YouTube name:Masterdonut31
Channel link (If you've already set it up with YTTalk, put "N/A"): https://www.youtube.com/user/Masterdonut31
Games (if a lot, put your top 5 games): CS:GO, minecraft, gmod, black ops(any), diablo 3, etc
Skype (must have):billotto1031
Your Skype doesn't seem to work. Think you could check it again and update me? Thanks. :)

The Erratic Gamer

Freedom! Member
Jan 16, 2016
Los Angeles
YouTube
Heyy!

who are willing to accept a load of members. We discuss YouTube, share our videos to the group (in a seperate chat in a non-spammy way, we're against spam), collab with other members in the group, and are planning to expand to a YouTube channel and upload member's videos for publicity and constructive criticism, in the very near future (a few weeks, at the most). As I mentioned before we are open to nearly everyone, however there is some basic acceptance criteria that must be met.

Must be/have:
-Good quality mic
-No background noise
-Funny.

YouTube name:
Skype (must have):

The SiliconGaming community/group is planning to grow and grow, and so could be a big opportunity for you and your channel. Feel free to ask any questions along with your survey, and if you meet the criteria and replied with your survey, expect a Skype contact request by me, accept it, then you will be added to the group chat and video posting chat, and you can talk and collab with the other members to your heart's content.

Here you guys go hope to hear soon from you!!!

Subscriber count:64
YouTube name:The Erratic Gamer
Channel link (If you've already set it up with Freedom! Forums, put "N/A"):NA (just click on the signature down below)
Games (if a lot, put your top 5games):amnesia,Deadspace,Outlast,Boogeyman.
Skype (must have):the_erratic_gamer

I hope i hear from you soon :)

Heyy!

Must be/have:
-Good quality mic
-No background noise
-Funny.

YouTube name:
Skype (must have):

Greetings guys
I think I have all the criteria to be accepted, just got a new PC and a new Mic no background noise any more
Subs 437
Country: I live in Serbia (I think this is the answere to the question)
Channel: N/A
Games: Dayz (ARMA 2&3), Fallout 1,2, 3 & 4, Miscreated, 7Days to Die, etc...
Skype igor Ferluga
Funny:eek:h yeah baby, like a heart attack after...... (hmm.....)

Smith

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2016
Ireland
YouTube
Subscriber count: 18
YouTube name: TotallyNotRacist
Channel link (If you've already set it up with Freedom! Forums, put "N/A"): N/A
Games (if a lot, put your top 5 games): ugh, this is going to be hard.
  1. Call of Duty: World at War
  2. Company of Heroes (2)
  3. Grand Theft Auto 5
  4. Guns Of Icarus Online
  5. Pulsar: Lost Colony
Skype (must have):daniel.smith886

Matt B (M4ttb11)

Rising User
Jan 15, 2015
YouTube
Here you guys go hope to hear soon from you!!!

Subscriber count:64
YouTube name:The Erratic Gamer
Channel link (If you've already set it up with Freedom! Forums, put "N/A"):NA (just click on the signature down below)
Games (if a lot, put your top 5games):amnesia,Deadspace,Outlast,Boogeyman.
Skype (must have):the_erratic_gamer

I hope i hear from you soon :)
You're in, I'll contact you tomorrow. Thanks :)

Matt B (M4ttb11)

Rising User
Jan 15, 2015
YouTube
Subscriber count: 37
YouTube name: TheBallisticBadger
-Black Ops 3
-COD WAW
Skype (must have): a.eddings112000

I have a Blue Snowball and a PC that can run BO3 at 80 fps :D
You're in man, I'll contact you tomorrow. Congrats ;)

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
Subscriber count: 40
YouTube name: UnstoppableFrost
Channel link N/a or in signature
Games: BO3, Shellshock Live, Rocket League, Minecraft, Any Pokemon Thing

I have more games but didn't list them

Hak-Joo Yi

Rising User
Jun 16, 2015
Australia
YouTube
everygameguy
Subscriber count: 118
YouTube name: EveryGameGuy/Akumation
Games (if a lot, put your top 5 games): TF2, G-Mod, Elsword, osu!, Unturned.
Skype (must have): gokussj589 (don't judge btw. I still use my one from 4th grade XD)

So, one last thing. For like the voice-over thing, do you think it would be better to have a podcast of some sort to discuss all of the things mentioned in your post? I'm in for that if you want. It's fine if not though.

Matt B (M4ttb11)

Rising User
Jan 15, 2015
YouTube
Subscriber count: 118
YouTube name: EveryGameGuy/Akumation
Games (if a lot, put your top 5 games): TF2, G-Mod, Elsword, osu!, Unturned.
Skype (must have): gokussj589 (don't judge btw. I still use my one from 4th grade XD)

So, one last thing. For like the voice-over thing, do you think it would be better to have a podcast of some sort to discuss all of the things mentioned in your post? I'm in for that if you want. It's fine if not though.
You're in dude! I watched some of your Alien Isolation video, well done xD.
That's also a very good idea. Ideas like those will really help out in the community. I will consider it, although I've already got someone explaining it and making a video on it, I'll link you when it's done :)

Reactions: Hak-Joo Yi

Swirve Games

New User
Mar 28, 2016
Subscriber count: 43
YouTube name: Swirve
Channel link (If you've already set it up with Freedom! Forums, put "N/A"): UC4GV5_ex742Y_i9Xdou-nJA (cant post links yet)
Games (if a lot, put your top 5 games): Csgo, LoL, Garrys Mod, Rainbow Six, ill play anything!
Skype (must have): Callumjones0099

Matt B (M4ttb11)

Rising User
Jan 15, 2015
YouTube
I am just curios why I never got any answered and Why I was not even considered for the position thanks
Hey. We don't think your Channel's type of content would be good on the community channel or no one in the group to collaborate with you as our community mainly consists of edited gaming comedy. Your channel has no point to be in the community as there would be no benefits to it. I hope you understand, good luck with your channel, sir. :)

Alternatively, if you'd like to be the community GFX, vfx, or voiceover person, you can re-submit. Again, I hate to decline but if I let everyone in it simply wouldn't be a great community. I hope you understand, it'd not because your content is bad, it's just that you have nothing to bring to the community and no benefits from being in the community.

Hey. We don't think your Channel's type of content would be good on the community channel or no one in the group to collaborate with you as our community mainly consists of edited gaming comedy. Your channel has no point to be in the community as there would be no benefits to it. I hope you understand, good luck with your channel, sir. :)

Alternatively, if you'd like to be the community GFX, vfx, or voiceover person, you can re-submit. Again, I hate to decline but if I let everyone in it simply wouldn't be a great community. I hope you understand, it'd not because your content is bad, it's just that you have nothing to bring to the community and no benefits from being in the community.

Hey I understand I did not know its comedy, But there are some funny parts. ANy way thanks for the answer and I am interesed in all the other positions. I have a good voice and when I am not sleepy or in a bad mood its even deep and stuff. I understand fully but if you find any position for me I will take it I need exposure and more importantly cash since I am running to that point that I might have to give up Youtube if I dont get some sponsorships or YT related work.
Thanks al ot for your time consideration, the kind let down the offers and I wish you all the best.

All the Best Igor F