Gaming Since 2011- present

EstacionFreak

New User
Jun 15, 2017
Hey guys im a new member of freedom!
i upload videos since 2011 just for fun, some gameplays, meeting with friends
this year i decided to try the monetization and viewing ad-sense i realized that i made $5 in this 7 years!
you might think "wow thats nothing!" but that simply $5 gives me a huge smile and the spark of motivation to aply the monetization. i heard of freedom network, heard of the spirit of the freedom family and decided to join the comunity, and gues what, the motivation gives me 30+ subscribers and 3k+ views in few months from my restart of uploadings!
why im tellind this? because its inspiring to see the results of doing what you like to do!
who i am?
EstacionFreak
what do i upload?
some montages and random moments of my favorite videogames
banner.jpg

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hey guys im a new member of freedom!
i upload videos since 2011 just for fun, some gameplays, meeting with friends
this year i decided to try the monetization and viewing ad-sense i realized that i made $5 in this 7 years!
you might think "wow thats nothing!" but that simply $5 gives me a huge smile and the spark of motivation to aply the monetization. i heard of freedom network, heard of the spirit of the freedom family and decided to join the comunity, and gues what, the motivation gives me 30+ subscribers and 3k+ views in few months from my restart of uploadings!
why im tellind this? because its inspiring to see the results of doing what you like to do!
who i am?
EstacionFreak
what do i upload?
some montages and random moments of my favorite videogames
View attachment 19099

Welcome to the freedom community!
Everyone starts at this stage and its up to perseverance and motivation to enable you to continue on. Never stop what your doing!

Rather then attaching your full banner to posts I suggest you crop it to just the middle part and add the middle part to your signature.

Also, be sure to add your subscribe button.

Reactions: EstacionFreak