Educational SKS introduction from Kentucky!

SKSPlays

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 14, 2014
Kentucky
YouTube
Your name: SKS
(Optional) Where are you from?: I am from the home of Henry Clay, Kentucky!

How did you find Freedom!? I found freedom after have a very dramatic situation with another company.
They had a contest to see who was the best commentator, movie maker. I finished 2nd place in that contest in which you could tell was rigged from the very beginning. In many instances they disqualified people so their chosen would advance. Freedom just sounded really nice and felt like a family I would like to get involved in out of the jungle.

What made you join our forums?: I wanted to associate with those who like to record, coop, play Rocket League, and talk about their lifelong RNG struggles. :)

What are your hobbies?: I teach high school social studies. Therefore, I love to read nerdy history books, write research papers, and oh, teach students how life can be fun and enjoyable.

What is your favorite food? Chocolate, but I need to diet.

Why did you start YouTube? I started my youtube channel back in 2007/2008 when I lost my first teaching job. I went through a long period of darkness and depression. It hurt finally attaining something I wanted in my life, then to have it taken away due to "budget issues." I found myself barely staying away but 1-2 hours a day. I just wanted to sleep and not care. I finally dug my old nintendo out from the closet and started playing games. I found out they still made me happy. This adventured onto finding Lets Plays online. I started watching, wanting, and eventually recording my own. Today, I have achieved a happy life, many online friends, and grown bigger than I thought I ever would. Youtube/LetsPlaying really saved me when it got dark.

What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gamer nation based channel. I tend to stream games where I can insert my viewers names into it and have a personalized chat/stream with you guys on twitch. When I record games, whether it is American Truck SImulator, House, Rocket League, I tend to always talk to you guys even while I am recording by myself. Its all about having fun and having that pure reaction to gaming adventures.

What kind of content do you upload? I upload really bad games, House MD, Greys Anatomy, to really good games; American Truck Simulator, State of Decay, Civil War Generals 2. I try to hit things that are fun and enjoyable to me. If I am not enjoying it, then neither will you. Twice a year I have special viewer choice sections. During the summer and also December where everyone can donate games to help promote their content.

When do you upload?: I upload 3-4 times a week.

Channel link: http://www.youtube.com/user/ioaz81

Its really a nice life to teach US History by day, then come home, record games and spend time with viewers like you all. It really adds that balance that I never had before. I invite and welcome each and everyone of you to come check out my channel. I try to always respond to all comments and information. Input is always appreciated. Thank you for the forum space.

~SKS

Ben DiTomaso

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 4, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Your name: SKS
(Optional) Where are you from?: I am from the home of Henry Clay, Kentucky!

How did you find Freedom!? I found freedom after have a very dramatic situation with another company.
They had a contest to see who was the best commentator, movie maker. I finished 2nd place in that contest in which you could tell was rigged from the very beginning. In many instances they disqualified people so their chosen would advance. Freedom just sounded really nice and felt like a family I would like to get involved in out of the jungle.

What made you join our forums?: I wanted to associate with those who like to record, coop, play Rocket League, and talk about their lifelong RNG struggles. :)

What are your hobbies?: I teach high school social studies. Therefore, I love to read nerdy history books, write research papers, and oh, teach students how life can be fun and enjoyable.

What is your favorite food? Chocolate, but I need to diet.

Why did you start YouTube? I started my youtube channel back in 2007/2008 when I lost my first teaching job. I went through a long period of darkness and depression. It hurt finally attaining something I wanted in my life, then to have it taken away due to "budget issues." I found myself barely staying away but 1-2 hours a day. I just wanted to sleep and not care. I finally dug my old nintendo out from the closet and started playing games. I found out they still made me happy. This adventured onto finding Lets Plays online. I started watching, wanting, and eventually recording my own. Today, I have achieved a happy life, many online friends, and grown bigger than I thought I ever would. Youtube/LetsPlaying really saved me when it got dark.

What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gamer nation based channel. I tend to stream games where I can insert my viewers names into it and have a personalized chat/stream with you guys on twitch. When I record games, whether it is American Truck SImulator, House, Rocket League, I tend to always talk to you guys even while I am recording by myself. Its all about having fun and having that pure reaction to gaming adventures.

What kind of content do you upload? I upload really bad games, House MD, Greys Anatomy, to really good games; American Truck Simulator, State of Decay, Civil War Generals 2. I try to hit things that are fun and enjoyable to me. If I am not enjoying it, then neither will you. Twice a year I have special viewer choice sections. During the summer and also December where everyone can donate games to help promote their content.

When do you upload?: I upload 3-4 times a week.

Channel link: http://www.youtube.com/user/ioaz81

Its really a nice life to teach US History by day, then come home, record games and spend time with viewers like you all. It really adds that balance that I never had before. I invite and welcome each and everyone of you to come check out my channel. I try to always respond to all comments and information. Input is always appreciated. Thank you for the forum space.

~SKS
Welcome to Freedom! Hope you have a great time here! And if you do go through tough times, just know things will always get better and you'll make it through! Anyway, have a nice week!

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

cool stuff man! I was also in a contest where I got second fiddle because it was rigged, so I can relate.. I also record myself playing games while I comment while I play - I never know how long to make them though so I just make them as long as I want until I get frustrated with the game and stop playing it hahaha..

SKSPlays

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 14, 2014
Kentucky
YouTube
Reactions: Prology

SKSPlays

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 14, 2014
Kentucky
YouTube
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

cool stuff man! I was also in a contest where I got second fiddle because it was rigged, so I can relate.. I also record myself playing games while I comment while I play - I never know how long to make them though so I just make them as long as I want until I get frustrated with the game and stop playing it hahaha..
I will look at that, yeah, I do get annoyed on blind sub for sub offers. Id rather have people and gamers who are genuinely interested in my materials and I in theirs.

Reactions: Chronamut