VLOG Skype collab.

G E K O G I K O

New User
Jan 26, 2017
Sweden
YouTube
I am 15 years of age.

Channel main topic:

Talk about Youtube daily and about anything that is coming by my mind. So like everything that i find's a intrsest in so it can be everything to nothing. Nah but just to entertain you guys out there with some nice talk face to face.

(Optional) What games/Which platform would you like to Collaborate:

Amount of subscribers:

I have 0 subs to be honest. but everyone is starting somewhere. but i hope some dude wants to collab anyways ? or am i right hehe, nah but i hope some dude will come and be my kickstarter :)

Other ways to contact you:

Skype is a good choice to contact me on - lolzman231

About Your Channel: I have already told you what i'm doing here. but i'm making vlogs where i'm talking about anything that is crossing my mind under the time. And if i found something funny then i show it to my people. I only have 2 videos out yet but i think they are good tho. but it dose not have any music because of copyright laws and more.

Link to Channel:

I don't wanna get banned from here by miss treating the rules but if the template says so then i can't deny it i guess. but here you have my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2FaDWY2UdE6FtztOZt55OQ

About me in general:

I'm a 15 year old dude from Sweden, so i'm not from the states or anything like that. but i have a passion for making videos to the people. i have been trying with this for few times but i think i have never done enough to stand out. But now i think i have my time.

I have been a coder and more so if you want some DIY code tuts some time then i can make one. But yea that is all bout me and i hope you want to see more of me or just to collab with me here on Freedom and on Youtube. See you around and i hope you have a good time see ya'll :)

- G E K O