Status
Not open for further replies.

SharSjar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2016
Breda, NL
YouTube
Before I got the invite, Freedom! on facebook replied within a day. Friday I asked something and they needed a screenshot which I gave to them, now I haven't heard from them ever since. So it's tuesday and still haven't got any reply. Why does it have to take so long suddenly?

Pskovanion

Dutch Moderator
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hey @SharSjar

While Freedom support does its best to answer all questions in a timely fashion it is possible that some questions/requests take a little bit longer. There can be multiple reasons for this (for example a lot more questions being asked, the holidays etc etc.) but you can be assured that your questions will be answered!

Just to be sure, i relayed this message to the FaceBook staff, hopefully they will answer you soon!

Upvote 0

SharSjar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2016
Breda, NL
YouTube
It's getting really frustrating, tomorrow it would be a week ago they actually replied to me. It's like "owh we got her in our network we stop doing effort" that is how it's feeling right now.

Upvote 0

Pskovanion

Dutch Moderator
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Rest assured, thats not how we look at our partners here. Due to me being on Holiday right now i cant reach FB staff, can you ask your question here instead? I will get it answered by myself or forum staff for you!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.