PC Small Collab Group

AtomFe Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 15, 2014
YouTube
AtomFeGaming
I am looking for a small group of people to collaborate with. I already have two other people and I would like at least a total of 6 people (3 or so more people). This group is a gaming group for PC. We play a variety of games and want others to join in with us. The main game we play right now is Minecraft. We play a lot of Hypixel, but I'm also thinking about starting a server, which will be owned by the collaboration group. If you're interested, let me know below!

Reactions: SynthesizedYT

SynthesizedYT

Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2017
YouTube
AtomFe Gaming... i would love to collab... i want to record minecraft,, and we can record together[DOUBLEPOST=1493033598][/DOUBLEPOST]Im Interested please reply back to me

AtomFe Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 15, 2014
YouTube
AtomFeGaming
AtomFe Gaming... i would love to collab... i want to record minecraft,, and we can record together[DOUBLEPOST=1493033598][/DOUBLEPOST]Im Interested please reply back to me
Okay! Please message me privately! Thanks!
JA Gaming please msg me.... i would love too play with you
ARK Survial, Battlefield 4, CS:GO, DayZ, Heroes of The Storm, League of Legends (I don't play very much of), PayDay 2, Rocket League, Runescape, Rust, Team Fortress 2, War Thunder, World of Tanks, and World of Warships.

SynthesizedYT

Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2017
YouTube
I am looking for a small group of people to collaborate with. I already have two other people and I would like at least a total of 6 people (3 or so more people). This group is a gaming group for PC. We play a variety of games and want others to join in with us. The main game we play right now is Minecraft. We play a lot of Hypixel, but I'm also thinking about starting a server, which will be owned by the collaboration group. If you're interested, let me know below!

i started a conversation with you AtomFe gaming