Rising User
Nov 1, 2015
YouTube
morgedvlogs
Your name: MorganVlogs
(Optional) Where are you from?: Wales
(Optional) How old are you?: 15
How did you find Freedom!? Through lots of research into the best partnership
What made you join our forums?: To meet new people who inspire to grow like myself
What are your hobbies?: Video Making, Video Editing, Photography
What is your favorite food? Pizza (Whos isnt)
Why did you start YouTube? To interact with my friends on my move to australia
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? To do youtube as a job
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a vlogging channel where i consistently upload
What kind of content do you upload? I upload vlog's Tags and challenges.
When do you upload?: 4 Times a week, Depends on the days.
Channel link: bit.ly/SubscribeToMorgan

Reactions: RyanSellers

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @MorganVlogs,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Looks like we have a lot of common hobbies, I like to make videos, edit them, and take photos as well! :D I prefer video stuff over photography though.

Pizza is great! For me, it's always a decision between pizza and lasagne.

So I noticed that you tagged your introduction thread with the "VLOG Channel" prefix, let's talk about that. I've been looking at a lot of vlogs for a while now and they seem like a lot of fun to do, and I want to consider doing some once I get more time to spend! I was just wondering what your favourite part of vlogging is, would it be sharing things from your life, telling stories, having an excuse to create content regularly, etc.?

I look forward to seeing you around, I hope you'll reach that dream of yours some day, work hard at it in the mean time!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Morgan!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Thank you for writing up a proper introduction. Also, yes, pizza FTW! :D
Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

MorganVlogs

Rising User
Nov 1, 2015
YouTube
morgedvlogs
Hi @MorganVlogs,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Looks like we have a lot of common hobbies, I like to make videos, edit them, and take photos as well! :D I prefer video stuff over photography though.

Pizza is great! For me, it's always a decision between pizza and lasagne.

So I noticed that you tagged your introduction thread with the "VLOG Channel" prefix, let's talk about that. I've been looking at a lot of vlogs for a while now and they seem like a lot of fun to do, and I want to consider doing some once I get more time to spend! I was just wondering what your favourite part of vlogging is, would it be sharing things from your life, telling stories, having an excuse to create content regularly, etc.?

I look forward to seeing you around, I hope you'll reach that dream of yours some day, work hard at it in the mean time!
Well my favourite part of vlogging is sharing my adventures with the people who cant be there. And its like a video diary to look at when im older. I do it to show my friends and family what i do to show them what my passion is[DOUBLEPOST=1446458704][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to Freedom! Best of luck on your vlogging channel!
Thank you, You too[DOUBLEPOST=1446458737][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi Morgan!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Thank you for writing up a proper introduction. Also, yes, pizza FTW! :D
Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D
Thank you, I will look into getting the badge now thank you