Gaming Small Youtuber, Check me out!

XxScaryteddyxX

Respected User
Jun 27, 2014
YouTube
Hi my name is Haley and im just getting started posting again after a long while and id really like if you could check me out, my videos will only increase in value because i have a great computer now and im slowly reposting or making new content! please check me out and subscribe if you enjoy!!

My channel!

Reactions: Piano Uncovered

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
Hi my name is Haley and im just getting started posting again after a long while and id really like if you could check me out, my videos will only increase in value because i have a great computer now and im slowly reposting or making new content! please check me out and subscribe if you enjoy!!

My channel!
Welcome XxScaryteddyxX, to the Freedom! Forums.

I like you're banner and channel art, did you design it yourself or did you get a professional GFX designer to do it? It looks really professional! :) You seem to have a random selection of content, maybe encorporate the word random in to your title, e.g. Grant Thompson 'The King of Random'
uses this title to let his viewers know that he uploads whenever he can and doesn't have a specific schedule (I'd recommend starting off with a schedule at first and sticking to it strictly!) :D

As this is the introduce yourself section, we ask you to introduce yourself a bit more and not just your channel and its content. BTW, your sub button is broken, most likely reason for it not working is that you've entered the full channel URL rather than the channel
ID (you need to use the latter!) o_O Full guide on how to add subscribe button correctly to your signature down below:
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.185508/

I hope my advice has helped you, good luck with the future of your channel! :)

~Piano Uncovered

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube

My channel!
Hello there @XxScaryteddyxX , welcome to the Freedom community forums. You say that your posting again after a long while, do you mind if I ask why you stopped uploading? As mentioned above your sub button seems to be causing an error, I can see that you included your channel name in the 'YouTube channel' section of the forum and not your channel ID which would be 'UCyf7WzQcQJOFeuYvcPWfWWg'

XxScaryteddyxX

Respected User
Jun 27, 2014
YouTube
Welcome XxScaryteddyxX, to the Freedom! Forums.

I like you're banner and channel art, did you design it yourself or did you get a professional GFX designer to do it? It looks really professional! :) You seem to have a random selection of content, maybe encorporate the word random in to your title, e.g. Grant Thompson 'The King of Random'
uses this title to let his viewers know that he uploads whenever he can and doesn't have a specific schedule (I'd recommend starting off with a schedule at first and sticking to it strictly!) :D

As this is the introduce yourself section, we ask you to introduce yourself a bit more and not just your channel and its content. BTW, your sub button is broken, most likely reason for it not working is that you've entered the full channel URL rather than the channel
ID (you need to use the latter!) o_O Full guide on how to add subscribe button correctly to your signature down below:
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.185508/

I hope my advice has helped you, good luck with the future of your channel! :)

~Piano Uncovered

Thanks I made it myself, I'm an artist. Thanks for your advice

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

My channel!
New computers rock! I was able to upgrade my set-up a few months ago, and I can never go back to my old computer. Also, good luck on uploading future videos Haley!

Reactions: XxScaryteddyxX