PC Small Youtuber Gmod collab!

Horror Gamer Girl

Nov 1, 2014
YouTube
Hi guys, Nerdy Panda again~!

I changed my name a long time ago, so... And I haven't been on lately because my laptop had broke! So, yaaaay.... Anyways, on to the information~

I want to record some Garry's Mod with some new people! Only people 14-16 can collab with me, since I have trust issues. But I may need help with gmod, since I haven't played around with it much. Ya'll can pick any map, or we can do a sandbox map, doesn't matter. So, fill out this form, and I'll get to ya!

Name:
Subs:
Skype Name:
Steam Name:
What games do you normally play?:

Now onto me~

Name: Bailee
Youtube Name: Nerdy Panda
Subs: 29
Skype Name: thezombieduck29
Steam Name: willisprincess
I will sometimes play some RPGs, maybe a little bit of horror... I do play a lot of Minecraft, I'm a big Minecraft fan, so don't judge lol. I play some Garry's Mod, but not much, due to lack of knowledge xD

Alrighty, when I accept your form, I'll skype you, and be sure to tell me a bit about yourself! Don't be shy, I won't bite! :3

Bye guys~
Nerdy Panda

Dec 26, 2015
YouTube
Name: Stage
Youtube Name: Stage MC
Subs: 183
Skype Name: Stage MC せんぱい
Steam Name: StageMC
What games do you normally play?: i mostly play minecraft, gmod, FNAF, etc. i play almost everything lol. But yeah nice to meet you. i am a girl don't worry.

yvesthekoala

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Name: Zac , but everyone calls me Yves (pronounced eve)
Youtube Name: yvesthekoala
Subs: 12
Skype Name: Zachary Cramer
Steam Name: yvesthekoala
What games do you normally play?: I normally play fallout, batman arkham, COD, gmod, random snes, Atari, and Sega games, and some ransom horror games

Crow

Just too damn lucky.
Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2014
United States
www.youtube.com
YouTube
IAmKr0w
Define "small".

Name: John/Crow
Youtube Name: Crow (Nickname) CrowKing(actual name)
Subs: 374
Skype Name: X373NYT
What games do you normally play?: Anything that interests me.

Dominic_Diaz.7

Rising User
Nov 1, 2015
YouTube
Name-dominic (You can call me Dom)
Youtube Name: Dominic.7
Subs:25
Skype Name: Fartingpanda1
Steam Name-dominic.7
What games do you normally play?:Minecraft,Garry's Mod,Saints Row: The Third,Battle Block,Castle Crashers,The Ship,Left 4 dead,Borderlands 2,Payday: The Heist

YangyProductions

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
YangyYoung
Name: Ryan, but literally nobody calls me that. Yangy is more often
YouTube Name: Yangy Productions
Subs: 259-ish
Skype Name: yangy.young
Steam Name: Yangy
What games do you normally play?: GTA V (PC/XBO), Gmod (Minigames only), Payday 2, Left 4 Dead 2

theTOM

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2015
YouTube
Name: Tom
YouTube Name: Tommo
Subs: 33
Skype Name: thetommot
Steam Name: tomthaplayer
I usually record games like Law and Order Legacies, Town of Salem, The Movies and such; but when I don't record I usually play some Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Garry's Mod and I always wanted to record a video about it but I thought that playing it alone without any friends could be boring and sad lol

Hope that we'll record some games together! :D

MiniBisuct

Rising User
Jul 29, 2014
YouTube
MiniBiscut
Name: Izaiah
Youtube Name: MiniBiscut
Subs: 55
Skype Name: izaiah.tanner
Steam Name: MiniBiscut
What games do you normally play?: I mostly record minecraft but I have games like Gmod, Cod Waw, CS:GO, SpeedRunners, BatttleBlock Theater, and more.

Horror Gamer Girl

Nov 1, 2014
YouTube
Sorry if I haven't been replying much guys, I've been busy with Birthday stuff, I just turned 15 (Yay me~) And my friend is currently with me.. I may actually record a video of her playing a scary game :3 But that's just a possibility... Anyways, I'll get back to ya'll when I'm done with this bday stuff..
Love ya'll~
Nerdy Panda/Bailee~
[DOUBLEPOST=1451858226][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name: Zac , but everyone calls me Yves (pronounced eve)
Youtube Name: yvesthekoala
Subs: 12
Skype Name: Zachary Cramer
Steam Name: yvesthekoala
What games do you normally play?: I normally play fallout, batman arkham, COD, gmod, random snes, Atari, and Sega games, and some ransom horror games
Which one are you on Skype? There's so many Zachary Cramer's xDD

YangyProductions

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
YangyYoung
Name: Ryan, but literally nobody calls me that. Yangy is more often
YouTube Name: Yangy Productions
Subs: 259-ish
Skype Name: yangy.young
Steam Name: Yangy
What games do you normally play?: GTA V (PC/XBO), Gmod (Minigames only), Payday 2, Left 4 Dead 2
I should say, since you don't play Gmod much the minigames are really fun and don't take much brainpower, that is demonstrated by some players haha

yvesthekoala

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sorry if I haven't been replying much guys, I've been busy with Birthday stuff, I just turned 15 (Yay me~) And my friend is currently with me.. I may actually record a video of her playing a scary game :3 But that's just a possibility... Anyways, I'll get back to ya'll when I'm done with this bday stuff..
Love ya'll~
Nerdy Panda/Bailee~
[DOUBLEPOST=1451858226][/DOUBLEPOST]
Which one are you on Skype? There's so many Zachary Cramer's xDD
I was wrong sorry, my Skype is yvesthekoala

Mark Williams

Freedom! Member
Aug 12, 2014
Texas
YouTube
Name:Mark
Youtube Name:GameGruffs
Subs:82
Skype Name:markungluedthower8
Steam Name:Big ******* Bear Jr.
What games do you normally play?:I play loads of games, gta 5, gmod, csgo, rust, ets2, arma series, lfd2,

Thunder Star

New User
Jan 12, 2016
YouTube
Name:confused:eth
Youtube Name:Thunder Star
Subs:34
Skype Name:Don't got a skype
Steam Name:Thunder Star
What games do you normally play?:Gmod, Black ops 3, Forza, Assassin's Creed, Black ops 1, and some other games.

TheShadow208

Well-Known User
Feb 2, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
TheShadow208
Hey Bailee, So I hope it's alright but I'll explain myself about this in my post, but I'm 18, I don't have ANY gamer friends at all unless their fake gamers and all they do is play cod... that's not gaming btw haha, but I'm actually a leader and media producer for my church so playing games with you would be like playing video games with my students and I'm very used to that so onto my app

Name: Andrew Bailey
Youtube Name: TheShadow208
Subs: 95
Skype Name: guideingsnow8866
Steam Name: ThwShadow208
What games do you normally play?: I've been playing a lot of Battlefront on PC, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, and Star Wars The Old Republic, but I play Fallout 3, NV, 4, Sims, Cities Skylines, Fifa, Kerbal Space Program, I think you get the point, I play just about everything haha, and yes I have GMod

Hak-Joo Yi

Rising User
Jun 16, 2015
Australia
YouTube
everygameguy
Name: Hak-Joo (Just call me Aku, since many people mispronounce my name)
Youtube Name: EveryGameGuy/Akumation
Subs: 107
Skype Name: gokussj589 (It's from 4th Grade, so don't judge)
Steam Name: evrygameguy (The missing 2nd "e" is intentional)
What games do you normally play?: osu, TF2, Visual Novels, KOF, started GMod.[DOUBLEPOST=1453196933][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Bailee, So I hope it's alright but I'll explain myself about this in my post, but I'm 18, I don't have ANY gamer friends at all unless their fake gamers and all they do is play cod... that's not gaming btw haha, but I'm actually a leader and media producer for my church so playing games with you would be like playing video games with my students and I'm very used to that so onto my app

Name: Andrew Bailey
Youtube Name: TheShadow208
Subs: 95
Skype Name: guideingsnow8866
Steam Name: ThwShadow208
What games do you normally play?: I've been playing a lot of Battlefront on PC, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, and Star Wars The Old Republic, but I play Fallout 3, NV, 4, Sims, Cities Skylines, Fifa, Kerbal Space Program, I think you get the point, I play just about everything haha, and yes I have GMod

"fake gamers and all they do is play cod... that's not gaming btw"

^I agree so much. Especially if the only YouTube content is CoD. It's like MineCraft (no offense to any MC UTubers), there's so many channels dedicated solely to MC that it's getting a bit overdone.

Last edited:

TheShadow208

Well-Known User
Feb 2, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
TheShadow208
Exactly, someone gets my point finally! Like, Cod isn't even a good franchise to me anymore, battlefeild is almost the same to me but not as much, but every single year! and barely anything changes... I'm still playing Advanced warfare, and this game shouldn't be priced at 60$!!!!
If they would price it at 40$ with the premium editions being 60$ and 80$, then it would be worth it.

Reactions: Hak-Joo Yi