So anyone tried the new CLOWN HORROR?

DirbyTheGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
YouTube
Going to record the game "Play with me." On a scale of 1/10Clowns, how scary is the game? Someone, please say AT LEAST 6Clowns!

Casanova Kurai

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 13, 2016
Tennessee
YouTube
Although I didn't play it I watched a few guys do so! (I noticed you didn't have any replies so I thought I'd do some research). by the mechanics it's definitely scary and it has a slight random element to it making sure you're not entirely sure they're going to jump scare you or not, which really helps. it's definitely worth a play if you're interested and definitely an interesting watch! especially since the jumpscares still get you even though in replays they aren't super scary if anything it's silly that it actually makes you jump scare. I hope this post helps!

DirbyTheGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
YouTube
Although I didn't play it I watched a few guys do so! (I noticed you didn't have any replies so I thought I'd do some research). by the mechanics it's definitely scary and it has a slight random element to it making sure you're not entirely sure they're going to jump scare you or not, which really helps. it's definitely worth a play if you're interested and definitely an interesting watch! especially since the jumpscares still get you even though in replays they aren't super scary if anything it's silly that it actually makes you jump scare. I hope this post helps!

Thanks a lot. I Did end up recording and playing the game and it had some slight scares, with no real build up. The game kinda banks off the "Clowns are scary trope." I did have a BLAST editing the video tho! (y) (Y)

Casanova Kurai

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 13, 2016
Tennessee
YouTube
Thanks a lot. I Did end up recording and playing the game and it had some slight scares, with no real build up. The game kinda banks off the "Clowns are scary trope." I did have a BLAST editing the video tho! (y) (Y)
I'm glad to hear it! if you want some real jump scares you should do Sophie's Curse XD