Entertainment So... let me tell you a little about myself

Monzo

New User
Mar 20, 2017
YouTube
Yo guys! Hope you're all well, My names Mounir but you can all call me Monzo, trying to make it big in the YouTube community. I'm a British YouTuber, but my background is Egyptian and Moroccan! Big up!! I am a Londoner as well so I will say crazy terminology from the slang dictionary :p

My YouTube content is mostly Fifa but I do like to play other games and do a bit of vlogging here and there to spice things up a little been working hard on my channel and hopefully people do like what I make even though it's a little bit explicit.

This is the first time doing this sort of stuff so bare with me while I get used to this aha. If you do check out my channel always let me know what you like and dislike always love constructive criticism

Much Love

Reactions: Dica_Santos

Xorganth Xorganth

Freedom! Member
Yo guys! Hope you're all well, My names Mounir but you can all call me Monzo, trying to make it big in the YouTube community. I'm a British YouTuber, but my background is Egyptian and Moroccan! Big up!! I am a Londoner as well so I will say crazy terminology from the slang dictionary :p

My YouTube content is mostly Fifa but I do like to play other games and do a bit of vlogging here and there to spice things up a little been working hard on my channel and hopefully people do like what I make even though it's a little bit explicit.

This is the first time doing this sort of stuff so bare with me while I get used to this aha. If you do check out my channel always let me know what you like and dislike always love constructive criticism

Much Love
Glad your here and here's to getting your huge :) GG HaHa WooHoo

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello Monzo and welcome to the Freedom forums. I'm personally not a football nut :( Honestly I try to avoid being explicit if you can as from what YouTube has been doing recently to restrict content for the underage more (people get sub loses to it). Try to accommodate everyone if you can as it will help you in the long run a lot. Also you've got your channel sub box wrong, here's how to fix the error! Hover over your name n the top right bar & select "Personal details" from there scroll down to the youtube channel box and follow the instructions in small text underneath it to make sure you get it right. then just save and you'll have a mini sub box which people can use to reach you channel quickly.​