So Much Hype!

SW4NK GAMING

Rising User
Oct 19, 2015
YouTube
Hey everyone I'm recording a walk through on my channel for the TellTale Minecaft StoryMode and so excited having tons of fun! My question for you is what future game are you most excited about to upload to your channel?!

Reactions: Brent Cone

Cyclonic Flame

Rising User
Oct 12, 2015
New Zealand
YouTube
Hey Sw4nk, I hope you're having fun with Minecraft Story Mode. As for your question, I haven't really given it a lot of thought lately but I'm going to go with either Minecraft Story Mode or Broken Age as the next game I'm excited to play for my channel.

Reactions: SW4NK GAMING

SW4NK GAMING

Rising User
Oct 19, 2015
YouTube
I am interested in Fallout 4. It will be awesome playing the game and interesting to see if me and my friends can quickly finish the story.
I never played a fallout game before, but I'm hearing so much good stuff that I have to check this one out![DOUBLEPOST=1445366791][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Sw4nk, I hope you're having fun with Minecraft Story Mode. As for your question, I haven't really given it a lot of thought lately but I'm going to go with either Minecraft Story Mode or Broken Age as the next game I'm excited to play for my channel.
That's awesome! If you're a fan of minecraft already you'll love this title, but Broke Age looks great I may have to check that out!

Killadays

KillaDays
Freedom! Member
Jun 24, 2014
Canadurr
YouTube
I'm excited to continue playing Undertale haha, although it isn't really that new anymore. But my friends keep talking about it and apparently it's awesome, so I'm pretty pumped to continue :)

Reactions: SW4NK GAMING

SW4NK GAMING

Rising User
Oct 19, 2015
YouTube
I'm excited to continue playing Undertale haha, although it isn't really that new anymore. But my friends keep talking about it and apparently it's awesome, so I'm pretty pumped to continue :)
I never played it before I may have to check it out on your channel![DOUBLEPOST=1445372849][/DOUBLEPOST]
Black ops 3 boyssssss
Yes! I hope its better then the last 2 cods! I done a video on this just the other day!

Reactions: cmpunk563 (^-^)

Stretch AdventureKS

That Skeleton!
Freedom! Member
Sep 4, 2014
YouTube
Tales of Zestiria got released a while ago and I am enjoying it quite a lot so far, I have been waiting for that for a while now. I guess that was the only game that I was legitimately hyped for the most, and it does not disappoint me, so I have my hands full for now.[DOUBLEPOST=1445792030][/DOUBLEPOST]
Rayman 4.. If it ever comes out that is! ;) xD

I really wish for another Rayman game, played Origins and Legends by myself and on my channel as well and I consider them some of my favorite 2D platform games.[DOUBLEPOST=1445792105][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can't say I have one anymore. The game I was most hyped to record Tales of Zestiria just came out two days ago and I've already started doing it :D

I am really enjoying it.

Reactions: Kratos Aurion