Solved So where is the Yellow Button ? ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
12 hours sounds like a very short time so I'd understand why they'd put a limit on that (Especially as they've had to deal with people spam requesting reviews in the past). As an alternative to requesting a review manually you can contact [email protected] for them to initiate a re-review of your channel.

Also do note that channels are required to have 1 000 Subscribers and 4 000 hours of watch time within the past 12 Months in order to monetize content through YouTube, passing this initial review process will gain your access to most features of the Freedom! Dashboard though.

Upvote 0

zeLKingGaming

New User
Jul 14, 2018
YouTube
12 hours sounds like a very short time so I'd understand why they'd put a limit on that (Especially as they've had to deal with people spam requesting reviews in the past). As an alternative to requesting a review manually you can contact [email protected] for them to initiate a re-review of your channel.

Also do note that channels are required to have 1 000 Subscribers and 4 000 hours of watch time within the past 12 Months in order to monetize content through YouTube, passing this initial review process will gain your access to most features of the Freedom! Dashboard though.
No cooldown time for the users to see, so i guess I`ll come back in a couple of days...

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I would probably guess you don't have the re-review button as you don't fulfill the requirements to join Freedom, or any YouTube partner programme - I.e that of 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours within the last 12 months.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.