RageGaming

New User
Mar 18, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone, How's it going?

My Channel is new to Youtube (RageGaming, go check out my content), like only a week old today! I have honestly started to grow slowly in terms of views and subscribers. I am pretty shocked at my result as I thought I would be left with 0 even by now (1 week later). Surprisingly I have got 54 Subscribers and over 145 views which I am incredibly shocked by. I am hoping to grow my channel and hopefully become successful in the future with what I do. My Channel is a gaming channel... (Yeah, yeah you won't get successful), well probably not, I'm not expecting it to happen any time soon but I can always dream, right?

So what about you lot? What's your channel about and what do you hope the outcome is?
I would love to know!

Reactions: FreebootCreative

FreebootCreative

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Hi, welcome to Freedom! And YouTube! My Channel is 18 days young and I am just having a bläst here, making Satire, dry Humor and opinionated Videos here, I hope to reach the 50 sub mark by the end of April, should be possible..
Good luck to you!
By the way, if you hover over your name at the top right of this page, you can add your YouTube ID to the signature, this will add this tempting "subscribe" Button. ↓

Reactions: Nuke and RageGaming

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

My Channel is new to Youtube (RageGaming, go check out my content), like only a week old today! I have honestly started to grow slowly in terms of views and subscribers. I am pretty shocked at my result as I thought I would be left with 0 even by now (1 week later). Surprisingly I have got 54 Subscribers and over 145 views which I am incredibly shocked by. I am hoping to grow my channel and hopefully become successful in the future with what I do. My Channel is a gaming channel... (Yeah, yeah you won't get successful), well probably not, I'm not expecting it to happen any time soon but I can always dream, right?

So what about you lot? What's your channel about and what do you hope the outcome is?
I would love to know!
It's going swell for me Rage, I just got off working recently, looking forward to meeting some new people! A week old is young indeed, growing is slow at first, but when you figure out what to do, you're set. I'd think positive about the future, since we never know what may happen. If you're having fun, you can work things out amazingly!

I mainly focus on Hearthstone now, my content is filled up for a while getting my old videos out. When I finish my old ones, I'll be making more specialized videos based around decks mainly. I'm just hoping to meet some great people when I get better internet, heh.

Reactions: Nuke and RageGaming

RageGaming

New User
Mar 18, 2016
YouTube
Thanks for the welcoming! Can you tell me whether my thingy shows the subscribe button? if not can you direct me on how to do it? Thanks! :)

Reactions: Nuke

RageGaming

New User
Mar 18, 2016
YouTube
Being small in a giant world of Youtube is hard but it is starting to get better and easier as my community is growing each day by about 3-5 subs a day, not a lot at the moment but it is a start and to be averaging that is amazing especially being just over a week old!

Hope all goes well for you on Youtube and that you do find some new people to help you grow as a channel!

Reactions: Nuke

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube

I would love to know!

Hey there! That's all brand new then ^___^ I'm happy for you!!

Yeah it takes a lot of work and time to grow a channel properly, because you have to meet a looot of people... And yes it takes time xD

Anyway welcome here! I'd love to talk with you sometimes :D

Reactions: RageGaming

PawnSmiley

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
YouTube
Hey I'm new to YouTube and my Channel Name Is : PawnSmiley I upload commentaries, gameplays, reaction videos and much much more!

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube

I would love to know!
My channel is also a gaming channel, and all I really want to do is spread positivity and possibly even educate people to be more open minded. I just want to spread a positive impact on those I reach.

Just keep up the hard work and you'll keep growing steadily. Keep a good mindset about you and don't listen to the haters. Welcome to Freedom, friend!

Reactions: RageGaming

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

be sure to click the link in my sig for ways to grow your channel :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

54 subscribers in a week is pretty cool man!

I run a general spiritual/creative channel. I am a spiritual leader and thus post spiritual teachings and meditation. I also Post my art, my photography, my carvings, as well as the music I have made, haircare and skincare tutorials I have done, lets plays, react videos, general silly stuff, book readings and more..