Solved So why didn't I receive my 'double' payments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimo Tupac

New User
Jun 20, 2017
Hello friends,

Wasn't there a new rule about getting a revenue share 1 month earlier, and it would cost me like 2-3%.
So I enabled it weeks ago, but still I only received 1 payment, but shouldn't I receive 2 months? ( 2 months ago and 1 month ago )

Help a brother out here please :p

Mimo

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
From what I can understand, the 1 month earlier system works for any payments outstanding after joining the programme.

Any earnings made in April will be paid today (June)
Any earnings made in May will still be paid in July
Any earnings made in June (the month which you joined the programme) will be paid in July as well (I think)

That is what I think the programme is, you are best to contact http://www.support.tm/ for more information.

Reactions: Mimo Tupac
Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
After looking into this and seeing what the support pages say on this I noticed that it outlines

"In the first month, after enabling Advance Payment, how will the payment be processed?

The first payment, after enabling the service, will include the last 2 unpaid months, but you will only be charged a fee for 1 of those months."

As such it would seem you should have gotten both of your payments sent to you in this manner, unfortunately I'm not sure if these would be combined or sent separately for the individual months. I would double check your revenue earnings on your Freedom dashboard to see if these earnings have been added together before being sent to you (obvious minus the 2% fee). If this isn't the case it should also outline what payment months you have received via the 'advance payments' - if you are still having issues with this then please don't hesitate to contact our support team who will be able to assist you further.

Upvote 0

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
After looking into this and seeing what the support pages say on this I noticed that it outlines

"In the first month, after enabling Advance Payment, how will the payment be processed?

The first payment, after enabling the service, will include the last 2 unpaid months, but you will only be charged a fee for 1 of those months."

As such it would seem you should have gotten both of your payments sent to you in this manner, unfortunately I'm not sure if these would be combined or sent separately for the individual months. I would double check your revenue earnings on your Freedom dashboard to see if these earnings have been added together before being sent to you (obvious minus the 2% fee). If this isn't the case it should also outline what payment months you have received via the 'advance payments' - if you are still having issues with this then please don't hesitate to contact our support team who will be able to assist you further.

You seem to know more than me on that topic.

Upvote 0

Mimo Tupac

New User
Jun 20, 2017
Thanks Zeke. But I cant look into my revenue since im still having the glitch with which I cant go into my account on the dashboard, like alot of people have. Already working with the support team on that problem.

Would be nice to hear from you since you still can get into my revenue page I guess.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Thanks Zeke. But I cant look into my revenue since im still having the glitch with which I cant go into my account on the dashboard, like alot of people have. Already working with the support team on that problem.

Would be nice to hear from you since you still can get into my revenue page I guess.
Hello there Mimo.

Unfortunately I don't have access to the revenue pages of partners as my work is more forum based - I don't have access to the partner databases as the support team would have. With regards to your signing in glitch, do you happen to have more than one channel associated with Freedom? As I did hear from support that signing completely out of your Google account, clearing your browser cache / cookies and then signing into the dashboard worked for a lot of people.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.