Social Studies

GarryTheDigger

Freedom! Member
Apr 27, 2016
YouTube
"Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it" And yes you will. History and Social Studies are great to know. It's like lore of our world. When people talk about it you'll be able to put your 2 cents in. You can also use the knowledge for jokes

Reactions: Kratos Aurion

Jdlikefood

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
Two of the best classes I took in high school were sociology and psychology. Both were considered social studies classes. I learned so much about people and how they interact with themselves and others. If you have the chance to take one of these classes, I would recommend it.

Jac Morton

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
UK, West Yorkshire
YouTube
shotonwhite
because im gonna ever use knowledge of ancient egyptians ever.

Depends what you want to do for a living, my friend is an Archaeologist so history was important for him to get a job.

Me I work advertising so being on top of current events as well as understand the motives behind why people do what they do is key to what I do on a daily basis.

You have to view education as game, what you do in each level affects what you can do in the next.

Mike Campbell

New User
May 10, 2016
Social studies is my least favorite class. I love engineering and other mathematical / scientific classes like chemistry and physics.

LtGeneralStore

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
YouTube
LtGeneralStore
Two of the best classes I took in high school were sociology and psychology. Both were considered social studies classes. I learned so much about people and how they interact with themselves and others. If you have the chance to take one of these classes, I would recommend it.

I took a psych class in high and loved it. That's why I'm a psych major in college!