Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2015
Georgia, United States
YouTube
Andrew10Tan
- BEFORE
- AFTER ( Ignore the selection box)

The before image, I was just going to stop there and be done. But then all the feedback from both YouTube and Freedom community, gave me the boost to keep working on it :D Thank you.

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
hey @Andrew's Graphic Designs .
Here is a few thoughts of what i think of it.
Well the colors looks nice, and clean, and as i can see the name text have a nice style as i have never seen before.
(New ideas are always great) :)

How ever i am not sure i really understand with the subscribe button place on the side of the text.
Since people will never be able to press it.

The Twitch felt is however a great idea. That can connect Youtube audience to potential Twitch audience.
Nice work with that.

So I like where you are going with the concept of a banner :)
But maybe you should give the twitter "bird" a bit stronger color so it is more visable for first time viewers aswell :)

Hope this helps :)

Best Regards
Joa

Andrew's Graphic Designs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2015
Georgia, United States
YouTube
Andrew10Tan
hey @Andrew's Graphic Designs .
Here is a few thoughts of what i think of it.
Well the colors looks nice, and clean, and as i can see the name text have a nice style as i have never seen before.
(New ideas are always great) :)

How ever i am not sure i really understand with the subscribe button place on the side of the text.
Since people will never be able to press it.

The Twitch felt is however a great idea. That can connect Youtube audience to potential Twitch audience.
Nice work with that.

So I like where you are going with the concept of a banner :)
But maybe you should give the twitter "bird" a bit stronger color so it is more visable for first time viewers aswell :)

Hope this helps :)

Best Regards
Joa

Thanks will do. :D

Reactions: LifelessDane

HippoZoned

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2014
Philly
YouTube
Personally I dont like the font used for the word NAME, I find it a bit distracting, also that blue is too bright you have like 3 different shades of blue being used here, I find it tough on the eyes, and people with their brightness up may find it hurting their eyes.

my final thought there is just too much going on around the Name. space things out a bit.

Andrew's Graphic Designs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2015
Georgia, United States
YouTube
Andrew10Tan
Personally I dont like the font used for the word NAME, I find it a bit distracting, also that blue is too bright you have like 3 different shades of blue being used here, I find it tough on the eyes, and people with their brightness up may find it hurting their eyes.

my final thought there is just too much going on around the Name. space things out a bit.

If more people say that, I will take your feedback