Some fun Youtube Math.

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
Hey, so I got bored so I decided to do some math. Well not really math, more of a basic look up on Freedom Statistics. Alright, here we go.
If everyone who was partnered with freedom (Disclaimer: I am not promoting the Sub 4 Sub scenario, just looked up the statistic) was subbed to everyone with Freedom, every channel would start out at 119,290 (Current Freedom Statistic - yourself) subscribers.
Likewise, if every sub watched your videos that you uploaded/week, you would have 477, 160 views/month if you only uploaded once a week.

I found this kinda interesting.

Stretch AdventureKS

That Skeleton!
Freedom! Member
Sep 4, 2014
YouTube
It would be amazing if it did! but I don't think all Freedom Partners would sub to each other T.T especially since you can only sub 2000 channels I think?

Well I think you know well it would be impossible for a person to even WATCH 2000+ channels (I don't know if there is a limit to how many you can sub) and you know very well how Freedom! has many partners that just join and are never to be seen again. This is dream territory we are talking about buddy xD But the math and topic is interesting nonetheless, very crazy when you think about it.

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
Well I think you know well it would be impossible for a person to even WATCH 2000+ channels (I don't know if there is a limit to how many you can sub) and you know very well how Freedom! has many partners that just join and are never to be seen again. This is dream territory we are talking about buddy xD But the math and topic is interesting nonetheless, very crazy when you think about it.
I also found out the easiest way to become a millionaire. Have 1 million people donate $1. Ta-da. you win all teh monies.

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Hey, so I got bored so I decided to do some math. Well not really math, more of a basic look up on Freedom Statistics. Alright, here we go.
If everyone who was partnered with freedom (Disclaimer: I am not promoting the Sub 4 Sub scenario, just looked up the statistic) was subbed to everyone with Freedom, every channel would start out at 119,290 (Current Freedom Statistic - yourself) subscribers.
Likewise, if every sub watched your videos that you uploaded/week, you would have 477, 160 views/month if you only uploaded once a week.

I found this kinda interesting.
Also, kind of imposible to watch 119 thousand videos per week.

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
It would be amazing if it did! but I don't think all Freedom Partners would sub to each other T.T especially since you can only sub 2000 channels I think?

Is that actually a thing? I didn't even know there was a limit. Surprised it's so high though I mean how many people are legitimately going to find 2000 channels they like?

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
Is that actually a thing? I didn't even know there was a limit. Surprised it's so high though I mean how many people are legitimately going to find 2000 channels they like?
It used to be true. Idk if YouTube raised it or not. But yeah, supposedly 2000 is the max amount of channels you can sub to. They probably placed it so high for future projections.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
It would be cool to have 100k subs...
But kinda depressing when none of them show up to watch your video because they have 100k other youtubers to watch... lol

@Koala_Steamed haha I did the same thing recently... it's amazing how many people who we started with are gone...

Reactions: NoDragonsPlz