Music Some of you may know me?

sttheodore

New User
May 10, 2014
YouTube
sttheodoremusic
Hey everyone!

I have actually been with Freedom! for a couple years now but have never done a proper introduction! My name is Dan with the band St. Theodore. Its an Indie Pop band out of the Northeast USA. I have interacted with many Freedom! members over my 2 years. A lot of you have even used my music in your YouTube videos. Thats great! If any of you want to do so just ask me... or just do it and credit me in the video description! I've done some pretty cool collaborations with the FinsGraphics Minecraft channel too, so some of you may know me from there.
Anyways, hope to connect with you in the future. Cheers!

Dan (St. Theodore)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey everyone!

I have actually been with Freedom! for a couple years now but have never done a proper introduction! My name is Dan with the band St. Theodore. Its an Indie Pop band out of the Northeast USA. I have interacted with many Freedom! members over my 2 years. A lot of you have even used my music in your YouTube videos. Thats great! If any of you want to do so just ask me... or just do it and credit me in the video description! I've done some pretty cool collaborations with the FinsGraphics Minecraft channel too, so some of you may know me from there.
Anyways, hope to connect with you in the future. Cheers!

Dan (St. Theodore)
I'm terrible with doing introductions myself, hah. I'm hoping that you can connect with a ton of people from Freedom! as well!

Reactions: sttheodore