Solved Someone help me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akram Izimi

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2016
YouTube
So i just send an application whitin 2 days ago and freedom accept me but i didn't get the learn more button but in my dashboard i see Freedom Dashboard
all the details in the photos
i contacted Youtube about creating another Adsense account to bring back my monetization cause i need it for get the invite
im lucky i can create another one ..
fghfghfghfg.PNG ghfhfghfg.PNGgsfdgdsfgdfsgsdgdfsg.PNG lsllsls.PNG Could Someone help me

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi,
If your waiting for the learn more button it can take anywhere between 1-3 days for it to show up. Make sure you have no copyrighted content on your channel. If it hasn't come after 3 days from partnering then please contact support.tm
Your not missing out on any money. You will get payed everything once your with freedom.

Reactions: Akram Izimi
Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As for not receiving the learn more button this can take some time to come through to you normally around 3-5 days. As for the top picture the 'under review' status is just an outline that Freedom is looking at your account and that as it suggests is under review. As you outlined on the chat your monetisation was disabled for invalid click activity in that regard if you feel this was not of your own doing then you can appeal via the links in the following link
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/57153?hl=en

However if this appeal is denied or you have already filled a previous one and it has been denied already then there isn't anything, as far as I am aware that we can do to help. Further to this as part of YouTubes Terms of Service you would be then ineligible to have an adsense account and can not create a new adsense account.

Upvote 0

Akram Izimi

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2016
YouTube
As for not receiving the learn more button this can take some time to come through to you normally around 3-5 days. As for the top picture the 'under review' status is just an outline that Freedom is looking at your account and that as it suggests is under review. As you outlined on the chat your monetisation was disabled for invalid click activity in that regard if you feel this was not of your own doing then you can appeal via the links in the following link

However if this appeal is denied or you have already filled a previous one and it has been denied already then there isn't anything, as far as I am aware that we can do to help. Further to this as part of YouTubes Terms of Service you would be then ineligible to have an adsense account and can not create a new adsense account
I dont know but how i can create an Adsense account with another email and link it to my channel

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well you shoulnd't be creating another account, unless you have been told by google adsense that you can otherwise you are ineligble to participate in the adsense programme as per the information i sent about. You can't join the network without monetisation as far as i am aware but unless you have submitted a appeal form for your invalid click then you shouldn't be trying to create a new adsense account

Reactions: Akram Izimi
Upvote 0

Akram Izimi

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2016
YouTube
Well you shoulnd't be creating another account, unless you have been told by google adsense that you can otherwise you are ineligble to participate in the adsense programme as per the information i sent about. You can still join the network without monetisation as far as i am aware but unless you have submitted a appeal form for your invalid click then you shouldn't be trying to create a new adsense account
ok

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.