Gaming Sp4rky

Sp4rky

Rising User
Mar 12, 2016
YouTube
What's up guys and gals! My username is Sp4rky (not said sparky, said with the four pronounced like sp-fork-y), but everyone just calls me James. I'm seventeen and have been at the "YouTube game" since I was a youngster, which I guess I still am. I've been making videos off and on since I was twelve or so, all of which have been put in the deepest darkest hole I could find. I would love it if some of you guys could check out my channel and give some advice on what I could be doing better.

You'll notice most of my videos are in Counter Strike: Global Offensive, I have more videos on the way that aren't Counter Strike, but as of right now that's all I have uploaded. Again, It would really help me out to get some tips on how to improve my channel.

Thank you so much for taking your time to read this! I really hope you enjoy my stuff and if you like it, you know what to do!

*Just a fair warning to anyone who might not like cursing, my friends and I are very foul mouthed*

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDmsAcq4UupHrpBGgICd26Q

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
What's up guys and gals! My username is Sp4rky (not said sparky, said with the four pronounced like sp-fork-y), but everyone just calls me James. I'm seventeen and have been at the "YouTube game" since I was a youngster, which I guess I still am. I've been making videos off and on since I was twelve or so, all of which have been put in the deepest darkest hole I could find. I would love it if some of you guys could check out my channel and give some advice on what I could be doing better.

You'll notice most of my videos are in Counter Strike: Global Offensive, I have more videos on the way that aren't Counter Strike, but as of right now that's all I have uploaded. Again, It would really help me out to get some tips on how to improve my channel.

Thank you so much for taking your time to read this! I really hope you enjoy my stuff and if you like it, you know what to do!

*Just a fair warning to anyone who might not like cursing, my friends and I are very foul mouthed*

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDmsAcq4UupHrpBGgICd26Q
Since you were 12 years old? That's sweet that you were able to accumulate some experience before everyone else ^^ Counter Strike is a fun game to play against other people, having skill is important as well. If you want to get some more tips, check around the forums, that way people can help you out even more ^^

Sp4rky

Rising User
Mar 12, 2016
YouTube
Since you were 12 years old? That's sweet that you were able to accumulate some experience before everyone else ^^ Counter Strike is a fun game to play against other people, having skill is important as well. If you want to get some more tips, check around the forums, that way people can help you out even more ^^

That's a good way to look at it, "experience". Will definitely check out other discussions on here for some tips. Thanks for reading!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
That's a good way to look at it, "experience". Will definitely check out other discussions on here for some tips. Thanks for reading!
You're most seasoned compared to a lot of other people here. The average shelf life for some channels are short, but if you manage to stay consistent, everything should transition smoothly ^^