Gaming Spark here, been a partner for about a year, hey

SparktheYoshi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2016
Nevada
gitlab.com
YouTube
Hi there! I'm usually know by the alias of LaDestitute but my official YouTube channel goes by the name of SparktheYoshi, however it's currently actually SpiketheEchidna.

Ended up on Freedom because of a friend, who goes by the alias of VoiaGamer. My hobbies include video games, game development, and drawing. I draw on and off, but it's mostly because I've been a physical artist for years, and the switch to a digital medium with a tablet is still pretty awkward for me, despite owning a tablet for more than three years.

I started YouTube...way back in 2007, but became active again 2015 after several years as a break during the mid 2010s. My biggest dream is to probably get into game development professionally, either as a programmer or preferably as a concept artist. I run a gaming channel on YouTube. I typically do livestreams, besides the occasional let's play or spotlight/unboxing videos.

I am actually working on my first indie commercial game development project, which is nearing release by January or so maybe. I upload every 2-3 days, if I could really estimate my schedule. It's erratic at best. I probably also have a LP series or two that I need to finish.

Reactions: Row

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Glad to see you finally decided to post here. ;) Welcome (back) to the forums nevertheless! Also, don't forget to put your channel in the Personal Details so you can show it off to the world!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi there!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Did your friend Voia tell you about the powers he has here ;) hahahajk
Anyway, we look forward to seeing your content around here. Meanwhile, here's some things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Learn how to add a subscribe button below your signature
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
  • Join this month's giveaway for a chance to win $100 worth of prizes ^-^
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D