Entertainment SqueakyDoor Animations

Oct 17, 2015
YouTube
Name: Travis
Favourite food: Waffles
Why did you start youtube: (or in my case again -_-) Well I used to own the channel travisdoesstuff but due to people finding out in school and a whole lot of annoying people I decided to restart despite having nearly 700 subscribes. I also wanted to start again and this time do things right.

What is SqueakyDoor Animations: SqueakyDoor Animations is a minecraft animations channel, but we try to create the most original and unpredictable content I even have my friend who makes the music as you will be able to hear in the channel trailer.

Schedule: I am still working this out as different animations take different amounts of time and sometimes I can animate more aka the holidays. So I would say at least once a fort night but hopefully every week.

I really hope you guys like my channel because I have loved film making since the age of 6 and last year I got into animating and now I can create all these crazy things that would not have been possible before. My channel is linked below so before you close this page and run away please watch my channel trailer because I put a lot of work into it. Worse case scenario you find out that you don't want to subscribe, best case scenario, I make you the CEO of Google.

CHANNEL: https://bit.ly/SqueakyDoorAnimations (Custom URL's aren't available till 100 subs so I am sticking with this for now -_-)

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams
Name: Travis
Favourite food: Waffles
Why did you start youtube: (or in my case again -_-) Well I used to own the channel travisdoesstuff but due to people finding out in school and a whole lot of annoying people I decided to restart despite having nearly 700 subscribes. I also wanted to start again and this time do things right.

What is SqueakyDoor Animations: SqueakyDoor Animations is a minecraft animations channel, but we try to create the most original and unpredictable content I even have my friend who makes the music as you will be able to hear in the channel trailer.

Schedule: I am still working this out as different animations take different amounts of time and sometimes I can animate more aka the holidays. So I would say at least once a fort night but hopefully every week.

I really hope you guys like my channel because I have loved film making since the age of 6 and last year I got into animating and now I can create all these crazy things that would not have been possible before. My channel is linked below so before you close this page and run away please watch my channel trailer because I put a lot of work into it. Worse case scenario you find out that you don't want to subscribe, best case scenario, I make you the CEO of Google.

CHANNEL: https://bit.ly/SqueakyDoorAnimations (Custom URL's aren't available till 100 subs so I am sticking with this for now -_-)
Hey you have really nice animations going. There entertaining to. I think you'll do great on your channel. Welcome to freedom best of luck :D

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
HEY MAN I LOVE WAFFLES TOO!

Welcome to Freedom! lad xD

I checked out your channel and I actually really like your channel trailer. Well done! You definitely have original content which is great because it sets you apart from the other YouTubers. I definitely try to create original content as well because I follow by Casey Neistat's quote "if you're doing what everyone else is doing, you're doing it wrong". I really hope you can stay around the Freedom! Forums, I think you will love this community! I wish for the best for you and your channel, hopefully I will see you soon!

Cheers! ;P

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi @SqueakyDoor Animations

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Thanks for writing up a nice introduction.
Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @SqueakyDoor Animations,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I checked out your channel trailer and thought it was great! Minecraft animations are one of my favourite type of animations to watch, I've always enjoyed watching skits and parodies and your channel trailer sure was promising.

I see that you're using Cinema 4D for your animations, it sounds like a great software but it's very expensive! I'm currently trying to learn with Blender (not really "currently" because I've been super busy haha,) but would you recommend it? Also do you have any tips or techniques for animation in general that you'd like to share? :)

Apply for the partner badge soon if you haven't already so you can promote some of your future animations in the "Advertise your content" section (assuming you're already fully partnered!)

Click here to learn more about the partner badge!

I look forward to seeing you and your new animations around, don't forget to share'em with us in the designated promotion sections!

Oct 17, 2015
YouTube
@41Danny1 I would apply for the badge but I still haven't been accepted into freedom yet.

Anyway, blender is great software especially since its free. I guess in terms of tips I would say it doesn't hurt to shoot reference footage beforehand, especially for lipsync as then you can understand the speed of things as you can look frame by frame. And that can make an animation look really good.

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
@41Danny1 I would apply for the badge but I still haven't been accepted into freedom yet.

Anyway, blender is great software especially since its free. I guess in terms of tips I would say it doesn't hurt to shoot reference footage beforehand, especially for lipsync as then you can understand the speed of things as you can look frame by frame. And that can make an animation look really good.
Ooh I've heard of the reference footage technique for lip-syncs before but applying it to other movements such as walking, jumping, etc. it sounds like a really good idea! I'll definitely apply this to any future projects I do, thanks. :)