Start VLOGing?

Reyman Yoii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 17, 2014
Australia
YouTube
I feel like I would really enjoy making vlog videos, but I'm afraid I will get put down a lot, but I really want to do it what should I do?

Snaggle Teef

Utter Legend!
Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2015
Texas!
www.snaggleteef.com
SnaggleTeef
Over all do what you want. I've considered this as well, but want to build up a satisfactory sub base before i decide to take that on. Only because the subs are going to be what ultimately want to get to know the real you unless of course your content is based off of just vlogging things.

Overall youtube is about expressing yourself. If you'll find joy in doing it, screw everyone else. This is your channel. Like minded people will eventually flock to you!

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Just do it and don't care about what others opinions are! Any good vlogger out there has haters, but they are also true to them selves without consent and that what makes them good and survive on Youtube. I actually started vlogging for vlogmas and although it's challenging and I don't have as much views on these as on my other vids + I realize my life is not the most exciting thing in the world, I going to do because I want to. I'm happy with every comment or view that I get even if it just one. And hater will get blocked/deleted because that is the magic of the internet these day, but I can luckily say I have not encounter those just yet.

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
The Story of Ryan Sellers Vlogs:
Just do it! Vlogging is fun! I'm a daily vlogger. Before I started vlogging, I kept getting this feeling that people are going to think that I'm strange talking to a camera. But the other part of me kept telling me, "Just do it!" I had many nights lying in bed keep getting the feeling of "Just do it! Don't hold back!" After like a month later of having these feelings of starting a vlogging channel. I went for the long shot and started. I started with just sit down vlogs in my room with my Canon 70D. I started loving making content. I then wanted to get more out into the public so that is when I got myself a Canon G7X. (Mainly used by many vloggers on YouTube when out in public.) I started making way more YouTube friends locally. I became really good friends with quite a few big YouTubers. I got noticed and joined a secret YouTuber group for the whole state of Utah. I get to go to YouTube meetings every month with them to learn amazing tips to grow. Sometimes we have huge YouTubers from out of state come in to talk. Also YouTube Ambassadors. It has been a huge blessing. All I had to do is that that one small step to get to where I am today. If I didn't "Just do it!", I wouldn't know where I would be today. All you have to do is follow your heart and chase after what you love to do. At first you may think it's a dumb idea. But in the long run it will pay off.
I hope you have enjoyed my long inspiring story of how I started vlogging! Have a wonderful day! Just do it!