Entertainment Starting Youtube (game and entertainment)

Jasper de Zwaan

Freedom! Member
Oct 9, 2015
Beijing
YouTube
jasperdezwaan
Uhggg, starting youtube is so hard posting the right stuff. I love racing games and grand theft auto 5.
I want to post the new games but i don't like them so much. People tell me to post what i love but thats hard because i'm not getting enough views and enough comments to know if people like my channel(s) :( can someone help me with this situation.
my channels: Jasper de Zwaan and Jasper Games
(1) youtube.com/jasperdezwaan
(2) youtube.com/channel/UC37JyN58dPVB3Drnsj5j__g

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd
Hey welcome to Freedom! I run a Entertainment channel and Video games channel both in one called First Order Entertainment. If you want advice feel free to message me. my email is [email protected] or you can reach me on skype(lunarknight1369) just be sure to say who you are and why your contacting or I will say "Who are you?"

Also heres a few things you should look into, make an introduction from the template provided by the mods.

Template: https://freedom.community.tm/threads/introduction-template-must-read.9723/

Also a quick way for people to go to your channel is to have a channel button on forums. Check this out to find out how to add one: https://freedom.community.tm/thread...-subscribe-button-below-your-signature.39229/

uclaudia

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 30, 2014
YouTube
Uhggg, starting youtube is so hard posting the right stuff. I love racing games and grand theft auto 5.
I want to post the new games but i don't like them so much. People tell me to post what i love but thats hard because i'm not getting enough views and enough comments to know if people like my channel(s) :( can someone help me with this situation.
my channels: Jasper de Zwaan and Jasper Games
(1) youtube.com/jasperdezwaan
(2) youtube.com/channel/UC37JyN58dPVB3Drnsj5j__g

Heyyy there newcomer! Welcome! Wow another gamer in the community! Awesome! I know gaming and starting out is really hard because you don't get much support, but you have to keep going trial and error. Basically what works and what doesn't make sure you have decent equipment that makes your voice come out good and have good quality content! People will suggest you games, but if you don't like it, then don't play it. Your channel is about having fun and enjoying yourself I know you have to please the audience, but sometimes you being you, happy and excited about something makes you more likable and fun to watch! That's what YouTube is about! IF you love racing games do that and enjoy yourself have fun with it go with the flow! What ever you like is what you should do! And try the games people suggest if you like it play if not then don't! That's just basically how I feel so go ahead and do what you can and if you get stuck just take a break and come back it another day! Simple really! Well that's enough rambling for me! Just remember have fun and go out there being yourself! :D Good Luck! Got questions? Hit me up! :) Glad to help!