Gaming Stick Fight: The Game - Game Review

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
In this video i Review the game known as stick fight: the game this game has a lot going for it but the punching attack is so crappy it's almost a deal breaker for me but the rest of the game saves it the graphic are very basic, but the gun fighting is really awesome which is one of the best thing in this game it's a good game to have a bash with your mates

Reactions: Redd Sunn72

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Good review I just think you were a bit quiet, and that you did speak about the movement (AKA the Floppyness) for what felt like a while. Other than that personally I think a bit of background info about the game, for example who made it, what platform is it available on and how much is it could also help the review. Overall I enjoyed your review and can't wait to see what more you can come out with :)

Reactions: Scalperhero

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Good review I just think you were a bit quiet, and that you did speak about the movement (AKA the Floppyness) for what felt like a while. Other than that personally I think a bit of background info about the game, for example who made it, what platform is it available on and how much is it could also help the review. Overall I enjoyed your review and can't wait to see what more you can come out with :)
I couldn't agree with you more this review could have been 10x better I'm not used to doing doing reviews, but i dont really know how i could of been quiet lol