Forums Sub networks

OG_Gummyworm

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 27, 2014
YouTube
There needs to be some way for partners to see actual updated stats from all the sub networks, the powered by freedom section is sorta a mess and only a few sub networks post on there. Freedom should post stats for the top 10 sub networks every month. Just an idea to help partners find the best sub networks

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
I agree. I also think the sub networks should do more about branding and stuff. I know not many people recognize what a sub network is when they join it. I was confused as hell when Zychon merged with Xigle for sure.

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
Trying to understand the suggestion, do you want a way to keep up to date to changes on subnetworks in Freedom! Generally, they update on twitter, but I can see if it would be possible to incorporate that into our forum.

OG_Gummyworm

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 27, 2014
YouTube
Trying to understand the suggestion, do you want a way to keep up to date to changes on subnetworks in Freedom! Generally, they update on twitter, but I can see if it would be possible to incorporate that into our forum.
that but also their stats like how many new members, how many total views, total subs etc

3Dreamers Network

Sebby Woldt - CEO of the 3 Dreamers network
Nov 12, 2014
www.3dreamersnetwork.com
YouTube
You should still be able to access network stats by accessing a link such as http://freedom.tm/dashboard/zychon. However a ranking table thing is a good idea!
i wish that method still worked, i think they took it away in may.

however, i do think it would be helpful to see the top 10 networks in freedom and see the stats of the VIP/Master networks