Entertainment Subscribe to My channel

Matt Martin 2

New User
Aug 24, 2016
YouTube
I Post Every Day. I post funny story videos. No its not your typical Storytime videos. The Videos play out like a TV show where there are characters and conflicts.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 1.07.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 1.07.19 PM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
Reactions: Piano Uncovered

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I Post Every Day. I post funny story videos. No its not your typical Storytime videos. The Videos play out like a TV show where there are characters and conflicts.
Hello there Matt Martin 2, its very nice to meet another newcomer to the forums - your channel sounds rather intriguing, especially around the ideas of characters and conflicts. Would you be willing to answer a few, or all if your feeling generous of the following questions so that we might get to know you better :-
Your name/alias:
Where are you from?:
How old are you?:
How did you find Freedom!?
What made you join our forums?:
What are your hobbies?:
What is your favorite food?
Why did you start YouTube?
What is your biggest dream?
How frequently do you upload?:

Also as you are new, could I ask that you take a minute to read the forum rules, which you can find at the top of the page so you know what is expected of you whilst using the forum. We are all very friendly here and willing to help you out if you get stuck / offer suggestions to help you grow etc. If you have any questions or queries please don't hesitate to get in touch

Matt Martin 2

New User
Aug 24, 2016
YouTube
Thanks for the feedback Zeke
Your name/alias: Matt Martin
Where are you from?: Originally from New York I currently Live in Texas
How old are you?: 18
How did you find Freedom!? Another Youtubers Video
What made you join our forums?: To gain a bigger fan base to entertain
What are your hobbies?: Making Videos, Film making and screen writing
What is your favorite food? Pizza
Why did you start YouTube? To entertain and to just have fun
What is your biggest dream? To make TV shows and Movies
How frequently do you upload?: Everyday

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Thanks for the feedback Zeke
Your name/alias: Matt Martin
Where are you from?: Originally from New York I currently Live in Texas
How old are you?: 18
How did you find Freedom!? Another Youtubers Video
What made you join our forums?: To gain a bigger fan base to entertain
What are your hobbies?: Making Videos, Film making and screen writing
What is your favorite food? Pizza
Why did you start YouTube? To entertain and to just have fun
What is your biggest dream? To make TV shows and Movies
How frequently do you upload?: Everyday
Thank you for that Matt, hopefully you don't mind me asking you loads of questions its just an easy way for us to get to know you better and to 'break the ice' as they say. What made you move from New York to Texas, was this due to your family moving or something else? Also I like pizza as well (don't know who doesn't XD) whats you favourite topping?

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hey Matt and welcome to the Freedom forums! Nice to see you here and see you making an introduction to tell us something about you! If you ever need any help from us or have any concerns feel free to ask us in chat below or the support Forum and we will reply and help you out. As of growing your channel through these Forums there's a ton of Members here so not everyone will be able to check your channel out. Instead of just asking people to subscribe to your channel try normally talking to people and they'll maybe get interested in your channel! ;)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Freedom Community :)

Storytime video's that play like a sort TV show sure sounds interesting, can you name some examples and how did you came up with the idea?

Matt Martin 2

New User
Aug 24, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Community :)

Storytime video's that play like a sort TV show sure sounds interesting, can you name some examples and how did you came up with the idea?
Well At the moment I'm talking about traveling back in time to the old west. Im then confronted by my rival of the old west in the middle of my video. All of the stories sync up all have a purpose for something bigger. I got the idea randomly one day in one of my Pscy classes. Something about the human mind and how a crazy life could effect it.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Well At the moment I'm talking about traveling back in time to the old west. Im then confronted by my rival of the old west in the middle of my video. All of the stories sync up all have a purpose for something bigger. I got the idea randomly one day in one of my Pscy classes. Something about the human mind and how a crazy life could effect it.
Sounds interesting mate! Best of luck on it :)