Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2014
The Universe
twitter.com
YouTube
SUBSCRIBE!!

- https://www.youtube.com/user/Gravikinesis

... JK I read the rules.
Hi guys my name is Gravikinesis or Gravity for short or Grav if you're a rebel.
I used to upload a lot but stopped because I lacked the motivation.
I don't remember when I started but I do remember why
because its fun... its really simple. Why else would I do it?
Check out my channel I am getting used to doing this again so if you don't like it you should probably give me an other chance. I learn quickly.

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
SUBSCRIBE!!

- https://www.youtube.com/user/Gravikinesis

... JK I read the rules.
Hi guys my name is Gravikinesis or Gravity for short or Grav if you're a rebel.
I used to upload a lot but stopped because I lacked the motivation.
I don't remember when I started but I do remember why
because its fun... its really simple. Why else would I do it?
Check out my channel I am getting used to doing this again so if you don't like it you should probably give me an other chance. I learn quickly.
Welcome to the community! Nice to meet you

Brother I am glad you have gained the motivation to start again! I checked out your channel and have some feedback

Feedback: The channel needs more content for viewers to watch, maybe an introduction to the channel video posted on the front page so when people come they know what your channel is about, mobile games are awesome but please do show some emotion while your recording (Your voice was mono toned the entire time, which is sort of boring to listen to). I hope this doesn't offend you, I just want to see you grow and achieve your goals.

Gravity

Check out my YouTube guys!
Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2014
The Universe
twitter.com
YouTube
Welcome to the community! Nice to meet you

Brother I am glad you have gained the motivation to start again! I checked out your channel and have some feedback

Feedback: The channel needs more content for viewers to watch, maybe an introduction to the channel video posted on the front page so when people come they know what your channel is about, mobile games are awesome but please do show some emotion while your recording (Your voice was mono toned the entire time, which is sort of boring to listen to). I hope this doesn't offend you, I just want to see you grow and achieve your goals.
I've been told that I need to work on my emotion. thanks for the feedback