DACHAMP

Idiotic Champ
Freedom! Member
Jun 12, 2014
Muscat, Oman
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Good Day !! Hope ye all doing well and fancy :3
In my last subscriber milestone I did a Reading comments video, and wanted to do the same this time but with something more :).

So before I state my idea. I would like to thank to all those who have supported me in reaching this far :D. Even if it was just a like or a view, I really appreciate it You guys are awesome *virtual hug*

So onto the sooper dooper idea :3

I got the ingenious idea of licking/ (eating maybe??) lemons while trying to read what you all have to say. So if you all can help in with any comments, I will really appreciate it and it will surely be read :D . Tongue twisters or any of those fancy mumbo jumbo words might be fun to try as well.

So thank you again to all who has been a part of this journey with me. It's been sooper dooper funarooney and I hope I can continue it for a long time

I'll be uploading the challenge when I reach the milestone

GJ Brain...u weren't totally useless this time :D

Reactions: Savannah

NuSpirit

Freedom! Member
Grats :)

So how do you plan to improve and catch to me? Last time you ate chilli I was tiny little channel (not like Im still not) :)

Also try eat lemon and say "GTX970, GTX980, GTX980Ti, GTX Titan X, AMD Fury, AMD Fury X and AMD Fury Nano - not GPUs for me" >:Đ