Suicide Squad

jim0912

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Suicide Squad is an upcoming American superhero film based on the DC Comics antihero team of the same name. It is intended to be the third installment in the DC Extended Universe. The film is written and directed by David Ayer, and stars an ensemble cast featuring Will Smith, Jared Leto, Margot Robbie, Joel Kinnaman, Jai Courtney, Cara Delevingne, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Karen Fukuhara, Jay Hernandez, Adam Beach, and Viola Davis.

By February 2009, a Suicide Squad film was in development at Warner Bros. Pictures. Ayer signed on to write and direct in September 2014 and by October the casting process had begun. Principal photography began on April 13, 2015 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and ended in August that year. The film is scheduled to be released on August 5, 2016 in 2D, 3D, and IMAX 3D
Your opinion guys about this upcoming movie ;)

Reactions: Savannah

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
I am so ready for this movie! :D I think Jared Leto as the Joker is going to be the best yet because he seems MOST like the comic book Joker. My only concern is that Harley Quinn will be reduced to nothing but an object for the male gaze :( I really hope that isn't the case though because she is my FAVORITE :)

Reactions: Bee

jim0912

Respected User
Freedom! Member
can't frickin wait!
;)[DOUBLEPOST=1444221812][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am so ready for this movie! :D I think Jared Leto as the Joker is going to be the best yet because he seems MOST like the comic book Joker. My only concern is that Harley Quinn will be reduced to nothing but an object for the male gaze :( I really hope that isn't the case though because she is my FAVORITE :)
Leto is reminding me of Heath Ledgers Joker..The similarities are too much and from the trailer it seams that he feels the role and that's the important thing ;) Harley will be crazy as hell and we're gonna love this :D The only thing that it's strange is Will Smith in this movie :p

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
;)[DOUBLEPOST=1444221812][/DOUBLEPOST]
Leto is reminding me of Heath Ledgers Joker..The similarities are too much and from the trailer it seams that he feels the role and that's the important thing ;) Harley will be crazy as hell and we're gonna love this :D The only thing that it's strange is Will Smith in this movie :p

I feel that Leto is like Ledger, but also like Jack Nichalson's Joker as well, which makes him seem more like the comic Joker, to me :) And yeah, it is strange for Will Smith to be in it, BUT I think he'll give a good performance :D

Reactions: jim0912

jim0912

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I feel that Leto is like Ledger, but also like Jack Nichalson's Joker as well, which makes him seem more like the comic Joker, to me :) And yeah, it is strange for Will Smith to be in it, BUT I think he'll give a good performance :D
Unlike Ledger's joker Nichalson's gave us the full story :p I think Leto's is as close as it can be to the comics ;) As for the performance we have to wait almost a year :(

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
I can't wait DC is gonna bring it with BvS and Suicide Squad :D I love Marvel and their movies are awesome but if those movies succeed,we're gonna have a war :p

I'm not a big fan of Marvel, but I really hope the DC movies are even better than the hype with as long as it's taking for them to come out! :D But I think we'll have a war between the two comic fandoms, regardless lol

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
I can't wait DC is gonna bring it with BvS and Suicide Squad :D I love Marvel and their movies are awesome but if those movies succeed,we're gonna have a war :p

I'm not a big fan of Marvel, but I really hope the DC movies are even better than the hype with as long as it's taking for them to come out! :D But I think we'll have a war between the two comic fandoms, regardless lol

jim0912

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I enjoy every superhero movie from Marvel and Dc :D It's awesome that Dc finally dose something with it's huge universe :p

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
The War has just began ;) With Marvel bringing one of the most econic stories in his universe (Infinity War) and DC BvS , SS and an upcoming Justice Legue film. This is the comic revolution,finally! :D

Right! Let's not appreciate the Series that started it all in the film world.