Gaming Sup Homies

CheezCake

Rising User
Oct 15, 2016
Hey there, I am a gaming channel! I currently don't have any content on my channel :( and I decided to join freedom and try to ask other small YouTubers what I should record. So does anyone have any ideas that can help me? If you do then thanks!

Gizmo Playz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2016
YouTube
thegizmoplayz
FPS games generate a alot of views and likes depending on game play and commentary. If you work well behind the mic and controller you'll do fine as a gaming channel. If you plan on doing comedic commentaries as I do I advise you become well versed with editing softwares.
Either way I'm certain you'll do fine so long as you stay dedicated and work hard. Welcome to the freedom family!

CheezCake

Rising User
Oct 15, 2016
FPS games generate a alot of views and likes depending on game play and commentary. If you work well behind the mic and controller you'll do fine as a gaming channel. If you plan on doing comedic commentaries as I do I advise you become well versed with editing softwares.
Either way I'm certain you'll do fine so long as you stay dedicated and work hard. Welcome to the freedom family!
Thanks man! I plan on doing CSGO gameplay and I don't know if people will find me interesting because I have been told that sometimes I have a monotone voice.

Reactions: Gizmo Playz

Gizmo Playz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2016
YouTube
thegizmoplayz
Thanks man! I plan on doing CSGO gameplay and I don't know if people will find me interesting because I have been told that sometimes I have a monotone voice.
Sometimes that can be good! Trust me mostly success on youtube is attributed to recording quality and thumbnails if you can get those down you're set!

CheezCake

Rising User
Oct 15, 2016
Sometimes that can be good! Trust me mostly success on youtube is attributed to recording quality and thumbnails if you can get those down you're set!
Well I think I have both of those requirements! So I hope I do well and thanks for helping me out. I also subbed to your channel

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey there, I am a gaming channel! I currently don't have any content on my channel :( and I decided to join freedom and try to ask other small YouTubers what I should record. So does anyone have any ideas that can help me? If you do then thanks!
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom, I agree with Gizmo, for mainstream games people look for the gameplay more than your voice so...consistency and quality are key factors...All the best mate :D