Gaming Sup Homies

SXIFerny5709

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2016
United States
YouTube
Well i arrived late to this lit party :( anyways awesome intro and outro the squidward dab meme was hella lit! :D anyways subbed to help you on your journey and ill hopefully check out what you decide what is fun for you to play and record! Much love, a friend! Anyways good luck and enjoy your stay! (y) (Y)

CheezCake

Rising User
Oct 15, 2016
Well i arrived late to this lit party :( anyways awesome intro and outro the squidward dab meme was hella lit! :D anyways subbed to help you on your journey and ill hopefully check out what you decide what is fun for you to play and record! Much love, a friend! Anyways good luck and enjoy your stay! (y) (Y)
Thanks bro! And you're not late to the lit party! The party never stops!

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97
Hey there, I am a gaming channel! I currently don't have any content on my channel :( and I decided to join freedom and try to ask other small YouTubers what I should record. So does anyone have any ideas that can help me? If you do then thanks!
Welcome, it all depends on what do you like doing my friend. Do you like to cook, play games, vlog, etc? It's all what you have to offer to us, and I'm sure you'll get viewers. I did subscribe because I'm curious what your video will be about, and I'll be sure to check it out :)!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hullo, friend! Welcome to the Freedom Family! °˖✧◝(^▿^)◜✧˖°

We're all super friendly around here, so never be afraid to ask around for tips or collaborations or anything like that.
Also, I'd recommend putting your channel link into your signature so that it's easier for people to find. Not to mention, you can dress it up and make it as eye-catching as you like. It may also be a good idea to give us some more information on who you are and what kind of channel you run so we can better get to know the personality behind the screen.

Always great to meet fellow gamers around here~
As for what you should record, that all depends on what system you're working with? Are you doing console or PC? If PC, what are your specs? And also, what types of genres are you interested in? You won't get a good video out of a game you're bored with from the start. c:
Best of luck to you! ♡ ♡ ♡