Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Sadly they are pretty behind on tickets at the moment. All you can do is wait though maybe if you supply a ticket ID a support team member can pass this on.

I've waited for three days for one reply and three up until now for another reply as well. Just don't reply and it'll work out. You can find the ticket ID in the email or on the support site here:

Upvote 0

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
Sadly they are pretty behind on tickets at the moment. All you can do is wait though maybe if you supply a ticket ID a support team member can pass this on.

I've waited for three days for one reply and three up until now for another reply as well. Just don't reply and it'll work out. You can find the ticket ID in the email or on the support site here:
well just now chicco has replied to the ticket ..lets wait for another reply

Upvote 0

allflattious

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 1, 2017
Sorry to jump on this, but what is the general level where one can ask for a. Share increase? I'm currently on the base 60%

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Sorry to jump on this, but what is the general level where one can ask for a. Share increase? I'm currently on the base 60%
The support team do have some guidelines regarding this, but unfortunately this is a closely guarded secret which even I don't have access to. As long as you have been with Freedom for some time (to make sure sudden growth wasn't due to a single video for example), and have been growing in terms of views / watch time and even subscribers you can contact them with regards to the potential of a revenue share increase.

Upvote 0

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
The support team do have some guidelines regarding this, but unfortunately this is a closely guarded secret which even I don't have access to. As long as you have been with Freedom for some time (to make sure sudden growth wasn't due to a single video for example), and have been growing in terms of views / watch time and even subscribers you can contact them with regards to the potential of a revenue share increase.
Mine Department Review Is still in process taking so long, Got Reply on Friday about (Your channel has been reviewed and is ready for an evaluation in revenue share,I have forwarded your request and the necessary details to the proper department) ...but its been 3 days still haven't got any reply from the department.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Mine Department Review Is still in process taking so long, Got Reply on Friday about (Your channel has been reviewed and is ready for an evaluation in revenue share,I have forwarded your request and the necessary details to the proper department) ...but its been 3 days still haven't got any reply from the department.
With regards to the revenue share it does take some time to get reviewed as they do an in depth review of your channel and compare this with the guidelines set forth for increasing revenue shares

Upvote 0

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
With regards to the revenue share it does take some time to get reviewed as they do an in depth review of your channel and compare this with the guidelines set forth for increasing revenue shares
ok thanks gonna wait[DOUBLEPOST=1494356985][/DOUBLEPOST]
My Revenue Increase Has Been Solved Thanks To Freedom,(Thank You - Zeke Morgan, LW001, George, Chicco, Chris, Glen.P, & All Freedom Team Members)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hani 8 bp

New User
May 10, 2017
YouTube
Hey there,
I submitted a ticket in Freedom about 2 weeks, and yesterday i joined the family !
Do not give up, it will take 1 - 2 weeks because they have a lot of tickets per day, so just wait and they will not forget you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.