Request Tell me how to improve!

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
I would love to engage more people on youtube, and for that my channel needs to be good.
So please tell me what you like/dislike on my channel!

https://www.youtube.com/DJPaultjeD

THANKS! <3
If i had to pick anything i would say that your commentary could do with a little more energy, i felt that somtimes it felt a little bit one toned. This is mainly based of your channel trailer which ofc is a big deal to new subs. I would also look at maybe not using your logo on every thumbail, its very overpowering and takes attention away from what game your actually playing. Hope this helps and i thought i be honest...but dont take my word for it im new to this. Well done on the 300+ subs though, thats awesome.

DJPaultjeD

Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2016
the Netherlands
YouTube
DJPaultjeD
If i had to pick anything i would say that your commentary could do with a little more energy, i felt that somtimes it felt a little bit one toned. This is mainly based of your channel trailer which ofc is a big deal to new subs. I would also look at maybe not using your logo on every thumbail, its very overpowering and takes attention away from what game your actually playing. Hope this helps and i thought i be honest...but dont take my word for it im new to this. Well done on the 300+ subs though, thats awesome.
Thanks for the feedback! ofcourse it helps! And good luck with your channel

Reactions: MSHAY Gaming