Comments Thank you Freedom!

AverageRageGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2015
YouTube
For yet another month of on-time payment. I was worried, but you guys actually came through 2 days early for me.

Thank you, I depend on the money from youtube to live. If it's late, i'm screwed. And you guys ALWAYS come through. Thank you.

You get a lot of people complaining to you, but I am thanking you.

AverageRageGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2015
YouTube
Yeah I was surprised it came 2 days early this time...

Been here almost 2 years now... and they were always on time for me...

It's nice to hear that once in a while rather than people screaming about not receiving payments. I am SO thankful for this network.

Brent Cone

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2014
Sweden
YouTube
I'm happy for you! Freedom is one of a kind :D An amazing network with amazing people. Keep up the great work & hopefully you'll get your next payment in time too! :)

lightningforce

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 26, 2015
YouTube
lightningforce9
For yet another month of on-time payment. I was worried, but you guys actually came through 2 days early for me.

Thank you, I depend on the money from youtube to live. If it's late, i'm screwed. And you guys ALWAYS come through. Thank you.

You get a lot of people complaining to you, but I am thanking you.
See I like that, i get so sick of reading about late payments. Mine have always come through on time. Thanks AverageRageGamer for a positive post about payments. Peace out!

Reactions: Kan

icdeee

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2015
London, UK
YouTube
Agree with you and we need more of these threads to show appreciation I think.

I have been paid on time every single month since joining Freedom! so honestly, I do struggle when there are people who constantly moan about not being paid... makes me wonder what they might have done for that to happen. Anyway Freedom! keep up with the good work, looking forward to payment day again at the end of the month! :)