YouTube Views Milestone Thanks for 6000 video views!

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Thank you to everyone who has watched my videos from this website and all the others! Have a nice day!

Well consider over 4K of that is on a misleading video (Free Steam Games, which some messing around and then your library with the game in question purchased back in 2014 & a description full of tags). I wouldn't be so happy about it. try to not go with clickbait / joke style videos. No wonder the comments is disabled for the vid lol. Work on your own unique content and you'll grow without annoying people and making them hate your channel. Just a warning.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Tigerr

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Well consider over 4K of that is on a misleading video (Free Steam Games, which some messing around and then your library with the game in question purchased back in 2014 & a description full of tags). I wouldn't be so happy about it. try to not go with clickbait / joke style videos. No wonder the comments is disabled for the vid lol. Work on your own unique content and you'll grow without annoying people and making them hate your channel. Just a warning.​
Have to a agree on this and with YouTube's new terms this type of content is in the danger zone.