that moment your fans thinks you're dead for not uploading

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
who reconize this by himself: you just didn't upload a video for one day and the day after every fan of you thinks you're death... and then the fact that you have to explain why you didn't uploaded on that day and that you have to calm them down

who of you reconize this by hisself? I do once a day few years ago when I was sick for a week haha

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
I did that during my last series. My viewers are generally pretty understanding though but I still wanted to post an update video letting them know why the uploads weren't daily anymore for that series and I basically made a new schedule just for that game.

Reactions: ekloo

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
who reconize this by himself: you just didn't upload a video for one day and the day after every fan of you thinks you're death... and then the fact that you have to explain why you didn't uploaded on that day and that you have to calm them down

who of you reconize this by hisself? I do once a day few years ago when I was sick for a week haha
Not too many people realize when I am gone, hah. Maybe some day in the future when I am more popular :p

Demkeys

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2014
YouTube
abhinav_Demkeys
I try my best to upload once a week, but sometimes that's just not possible, so it extends to 2 weeks, on some occasions 3 weeks. Somewhere in between I post on my Facebook page to inform my viewers that I'm currently working on a tutorial, so not to worry.

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
thanks for sharing your stories guys. but I swear that one day. back on that day I had less than 20 subs but a lot of people in my town was following me wich all didn't had a youtube channel and that was more than 100 people. I uploaded there once a week but..... one week I didn't upload anything and litterly everyone was thinking that some terrible was happening to me. they litterly said to me that they were thinking I died... and I was like: WTF no I was just too busy??..... don't question why they could thinking that because I don't know why as well. but it was happen and I explained why I didn't upload on that week in a video. and everyone did understand me. end of story

Ant Modrow

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2016
Hopkins,MN
YouTube
ya the only time i think people would have that problem is if its like a daily vlog or something they would be expecting like if it was planned.

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
ya the only time i think people would have that problem is if its like a daily vlog or something they would be expecting like if it was planned.

I know right. that's what I had for problem. but only that I didn't vlog yet on that time and that I upload once a week on that time