The Division Thoughts

Ghostllie

Respected User
Nov 29, 2015
YouTube
Title says it all.. The Division i think will be kinda cool to see even though i hardly know anything about but what do you all think?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I am fully hyped up for it, just want them to hurry up and give access to the beta on all the systems

Aerfox

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2016
YouTube
The game looks like it's going to be a blast to play, with the loot system and how you can turn on each others backs at anytime to take all the loot. The upcoming beta will determine if I'm going to pick the game at launch or not.

I just hope that the loot system isn't going to be crap like Destiny's......

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
The game looks like it's going to be a blast to play, with the loot system and how you can turn on each others backs at anytime to take all the loot. The upcoming beta will determine if I'm going to pick the game at launch or not.

I just hope that the loot system isn't going to be crap like Destiny's......
Fingers crossed, from what I have heard it will make it great contender for 2016 GOTY.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I got an invite to the alpha of it and from what I played it is very good and is so much fun for me its going to be a defo buy :0 the way it runs and the missions are structured very well , I like the way of obtaining gear by doing to the dark zone and even fighting against other players , It is going to have a lot to offer :)

C

Corpfox

I watched it from AngryJoes. Its pretty cool. Modern version of Destiny. It has a similar vibe to Borderlands and should be enjoyable. I am a bit curious about its loot. Kinda worried if they used a Pay-to-win system.

Aerfox

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2016
YouTube
I watched it from AngryJoes. Its pretty cool. Modern version of Destiny. It has a similar vibe to Borderlands and should be enjoyable. I am a bit curious about its loot. Kinda worried if they used a Pay-to-win system.

I hope they don't use a pay-to-win system, otherwise the game would be DOA.

Ghostllie

Respected User
Nov 29, 2015
YouTube
as i have stated before i dont know anything about the game.. so can we make bases? or something of the sort? can we then attack other peoples bases?

C

Corpfox

as i have stated before i dont know anything about the game.. so can we make bases? or something of the sort? can we then attack other peoples bases?

You could find out about it.

Here is AngryJoes Gameplay and Impressions of the game: