News The Name is Duck, Cameron Duck

cj_duck

New User
Dec 30, 2015
Hey,
My name is Cameron Duck but I am generally referred to as "Duck" or "Ducky" but you can call me whatever. I live in an Australian town about 100km from Sydney called Kurrajong. I found Freedom ages ago, right when it first started. (I had a gaming channel back then). I want to join the forums so that I can be apart of a community and get to know others from different places, to work and encourage my fellow content creators and to share my own content. My hobbies are, soccer, YouTube, and a touch of gaming. My favourite food are burgers and I love milkshakes and smoothies. I started YouTube because I noticed and the people around me noticed that I have a good sense of humour and a vast knowledge of soccer and what is happening in soccer at the present and I could remember stats like an elephant. I also wanted to share my opinions with people who care other than my one friend who likes soccer and he goes my favourite teams rival so we are always disagreeing, I also like to make people laugh and smile. My biggest dream is to win the treble with fcBarcelona and win a World Cup with Australia. I run a soccer news channel, so basically I just rattle off interesting news and facts and express my opinions on teams and players and games in a humorous way. I upload very well edited content with a good microphone, proper lighting and camera work (I bought myself a $160AUD lighting and backdrop kit off eBay for Christmas). I upload on Mondays where I do a review of the week's soccer matches in all different types of leagues, on Tuesday I do interesting news, on Thursdays I do whatever I want and on Friday I do predictions of the week aheads matches.

If you got through all that in one go I commend you and if you Subscribe to my channel I'll commend you more. If you have any questions please ask them! Thanks for reading guys, have a good news years.

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5QG3YxWVrCImP1wbFAOTRg

Reactions: Koala_Steamed