• Now you see me

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • The force awakens

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
May 21, 2016
London
YouTube
Hey guys my name is James I have always wanted to become an actor since I was little and I grew up watching tons of movies tv show and playing loads of video games.I made This you tube channel called quartalaxy to achieve my dreams of becoming an actor and to share my knowledge on everything in the media by reviewing a lot of movies and games.I also will be posting loads of acting pieces such as monologues and short films.Every so often I will post gaming videos.If you like the idea of my channel please like and subscribe to my channel and follow me on my you tube and acting journey it would be highly appreciated because I am passionate about what i do and i cant wait for more people like you to join the comunity for the support. Thankyou :)

Virtual Tyler

Rising User
May 25, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to freedom bro! Hopefully you do really well on here and help out your channel as well. I make movie reviews as well. I will check out your channel for you just to see what you got on it :)

Giedre

Respected User
May 25, 2016
Denmark
YouTube
Hey guys my name is James I have always wanted to become an actor since I was little and I grew up watching tons of movies tv show and playing loads of video games.I made This you tube channel called quartalaxy to achieve my dreams of becoming an actor and to share my knowledge on everything in the media by reviewing a lot of movies and games.I also will be posting loads of acting pieces such as monologues and short films.Every so often I will post gaming videos.If you like the idea of my channel please like and subscribe to my channel and follow me on my you tube and acting journey it would be highly appreciated because I am passionate about what i do and i cant wait for more people like you to join the comunity for the support. Thankyou :)

Oh gosh, this sounds just truly amazing!! You sound like a very interested person!! Do you train somehow? read some material and try to improve it or ...??? :)) I really would want to see you acting!! please make some video !!!