Gaming The next big thing on YouTube

Michael Gould

New User
Feb 18, 2016
Hello all, my name is Michael and im 29 yr old ex Air force MP. I have a great passion to entertain people and connect with them to make them laugh. Since iam disabled through the military I will be doing YouTube full time and make it my career. I only have uploaded thus far is FPS content with live commentaries, and vlogs. But in the future i will be uploaded other content such as blind bag openings of toys. Please check out my channel i wont be having internet till the 29th of this month since i just moved, but dont worry will be vlogging till that date

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd
Hey welcome to the forums, I know how it sucks not to have internet but at least you're still trying to be productive by vlogging.

You don't have a youtube button like I do, Use the 1st link down below to find the guide on putting that on your forum messages. I also have other links in the 1st one and a tutorials list in the second and then shoutout methods on the 3rd. You should find the guide in the first link the most helpful to you.

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Nice Introduction. :) Welcome To Forums Bro, Dont forget to Read rules And Enjoy Your Stay, Liked Your Channel, Btw I Subbed Your Channel, Dont Forget to See My Channel And Sub My Channel. :)