The Nova Show- New show for our music community

Hey everyone just wanted to update you on the The Nova show. starting next week it will be airing 2x a week. Monday's and Thursday's 9 am est time. The show will be touching on everything from how to's, recording techniques, tips and tricks and music news . I will also be touching and speaking on new features we will be implementing at Freedom! for our music community . I hope you guys have enjoyed this past episode where i spoke on home recording studio basic set ups (software and computers) . If there is a subject you would like me to speak on please let me know. this show is for our music community here at Freedom!

-Nova

Reactions: Showstoper68

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
Hey everyone just wanted to update you on the The Nova show. starting next week it will be airing 2x a week. Monday's and Thursday's 9 am est time. The show will be touching on everything from how to's, recording techniques, tips and tricks and music news . I will also be touching and speaking on new features we will be implementing at Freedom! for our music community . I hope you guys have enjoyed this past episode where i spoke on home recording studio basic set ups (software and computers) . If there is a subject you would like me to speak on please let me know. this show is for our music community here at Freedom!

-Nova

That's awesome! happy to hear! I am sure the community will be happy too!